View Single Post
Old 05-30-2012, 10:39 AM #26
Pacman - The GOAT

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Pretty Boy Greg has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy Greg has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy Greg has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy Greg has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy Greg has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy Greg has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy Greg has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy Greg has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy Greg has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy Greg has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy Greg has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 25,759,837,472.73
Total Points: 27,159,894,979.14

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Bringer View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong, but Willie Pep's spinal column wasn't 90% severed, was it? It's good to hold out hope that Paul will walk again someday but ultimately it's a very unrealistic expectation.

Here's hoping for a miracle.
have a hairline fracture in your back and a severed spinal column is no where near being comparable...

But if i can take one thing out of this article its that he seems at peace with himself and happy;and therefore Im happy for him! Screw his boxing career, the man is obviously even just as talented outside of the ring as he was in it. I hope he does get to sit on a boat everyday the rest of his life, fish and drink many beers... I hope your surgery goes well today champ, WAR PWILL!!
Pretty Boy Greg is offline   Reply With Quote