Con was knocked out in less than a minute as a pro

Comment

Khan makes Ortiz quit simple!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
        Con was knocked out in less than a minute as a pro
        Maidana!!!

Comment

Won't happen next fight eventhough I know a lot of people are saying they would like to see it, because Khan has already said he's taking one last fight at 140.

Comment

Originally posted by Mars Volta View Post
            khunt doesn't have the power the hurt Ortiz

he's all speed and flash

I like both fighters, but Khan may not need to hurt him to win. He has the speed and quickness to outbox him, and Ortiz has the power to stop him. It would be interesting but I would rather see Khan finally chase Bradley down after he loses to Pacquiao.

Comment

Khan has heart, Ortiz doesn't to me. He only showed one fight where he showed heart then the next fight tried to kiss his opponent. Ortiz is SOFT. Khan may not have a chin but look what Peterson did to Ortiz. I think Khan could do the same thing to Ortiz but better. Ortiz would have to pressure and pressure but Ortiz doesn't like to pressure because he DOESN'T LIKE to get hit. So if Ortiz TRIED to box khan it would be ugly for him. Khan by UD.

Comment

Originally posted by dde91 View Post
                Khan has heart, Ortiz doesn't to me. He only showed one fight where he showed heart then the next fight tried to kiss his opponent. Ortiz is SOFT. Khan may not have a chin but look what Peterson did to Ortiz. I think Khan could do the same thing to Ortiz but better. Ortiz would have to pressure and pressure but Ortiz doesn't like to pressure because he DOESN'T LIKE to get hit. So if Ortiz TRIED to box khan it would be ugly for him. Khan by UD.
                i disagree, peterson has two things khan lacks. an inside game and a solid defensive set. without those things, khan may look very good at the beginning of the fight but by the mid to late rounds, i guarantee u he will be taking a lot of leather.

Comment

This fight won't happen next. Mainly because both of these guys can headline a PPV separately. It's all about the money. Why have one PPV when they can have two? Maybe in December.

Comment

Khan makes the mental midget quit again

Comment

This is one dude that I don't think Khan can beat. It's a bad matchup for Khan.

Comment

Working...
                      X