Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bernard Hopkins vs. Denis Lebedev: who would win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hard to stay. Hopkins was able to push Pascal around the ring and turn him in whatever direction he wanted.
    I don't know if he would be able to do that against Lebedev.
    I'm sure he could outbid Lebedev, but I'm not sure if he has another power in his punches to keep Lebedev off of him.

Hopkins would only do it if Lebedev had a belt.

Comment

B.Hop beats him...EASILY...UD wide as James Toney

B.Hop should go for Hucks CW strap in Germany....it would be huge and I could organize the after-party

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
        B-Hop would never be brave enough to go overseas anyway to fight Lebedev, or any of the titleholders either.

He'll never win a cruiserweight title.
        hahahaha your are a ****ing joke. Saying a 47 years old man isn't "man enough" to move up in weight. LMAO Your are P4P one of the worst posters on this site.

He weighs about that on fight night anyway.

Zsolt Erdei moved up and won a cruiserweight title without even gaining much weight. He was just 178¾ for the fight, that's a LOT LESS than Hopkins weighs on fight nights.
        Hopkins ****in 10 years older then him you clown. Thats not saying much either since Zsolt likes to hide in his home country like Joe & Svette use too. Not to mention the Cruiserweight division ****ing sucks.

Why don't Mayweather, Dawson, Hopkins, etc. fight in Europe?

Why won't Ward fight outside California?
        LMAO Typical racist agenda by Tunney once again! Never can give credit to the great black fighters of today. What a ****in scumbag. Does anybody actually take this ****in scumbag seriously? LMAO!

Comment

why would he care about avenging roy's loss?

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
            hahahaha your are a ****ing joke. Saying a 47 years old man isn't "man enough" to move up in weight. LMAO Your are P4P one of the worst posters on this site.

Hopkins ****in 10 years older then him you clown. Thats not saying much either since Zsolt likes to hide in his home country like Joe & Svette use too. Not to mention the Cruiserweight division ****ing sucks.

LMAO Typical racist agenda by Tunney once again! Never can give credit to the great black fighters of today. What a ****in scumbag. Does anybody actually take this ****in scumbag seriously? LMAO!

Sadly some people do which shows the mentality of a good number of people on this site.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
              [/U]
              Sadly some people do which shows the mentality of a good number of people on this site.

Comment

I'd love to see that fight...& unfortunately I got Lebedev by late KO

Comment

Lebedev stops him/B-Hop fakes an injury when Lebedev starts getting too him.

Comment

This thread sucks.

Who the fuk is Dennis Lebedev? Some god damn Ukrainian dish?

He knocked out ROY Jones.. big fuking woop.. so did like 6 other guys.

Lebedev is like a homeless man's Yaqui Lopez and that's insulting Lopez.

Comment

He also beat James Toney ...& he's probably the best cruiserweight currently out there... ..

Comment

Working...
                      X