• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to learn Spanish.

Im not really into taking classes or anything like that

contemplated buying Rosetta Stone

any other option out there?

one of my Mexican friends and been trying to help me but i think its safe to say he is no language/vocabulary teacher

Date his sister, and you'll be speaking Spanish in a week.

Comment

How about tapes? I remember seeing a movie once with a clip of someone learning another language by listening to tapes/Cd's. They would do the dishes, cleaning etc while listening to tapes that taught this thing.. Probably some spanish cd's out there with someone repeating different spanish sentences..

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
        How about tapes? I remember seeing a movie once with a clip of someone learning another language by listening to tapes/Cd's. They would do the dishes, cleaning etc while listening to tapes that taught this thing.. Probably some spanish cd's out there with someone repeating different spanish sentences..
        see im one of those people that will have to relate the spoken word to a tangible object or setting

i cant just listen to a tape and them tell me what a sentence means

that is the main reason i dont like language classes because it is textbook definitions and phrases

i want real world application

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
          see im one of those people that will have to relate the spoken word to a tangible object or setting

i cant just listen to a tape and them tell me what a sentence means

that is the main reason i dont like language classes because it is textbook definitions and phrases

i want real world application
          lol, then I suggest you take the advice from the fella above my first post and date a spanish speaking chick..!

Should get you familiar with the spanish language in no time

Comment

i can speak spanish really good but i can bearly read or write it lol

Comment

"O Papi" is not enough

Comment

Originally posted by dj ♥ View Post
                i can understand spanish

like i can have someone speak to me and i will be able to tell what they are saying

but i cannot speak it to save my life

Comment

Originally posted by dj ♥ View Post
                  We knew Dj, we knew

Comment

Originally posted by rican411 View Post
                    We knew Dj, we knew

Comment

Working...
                    X