No announcement yet.

Question

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question

I roll with some pretty bad ass guys and get smoked time after time after time. I mean i can do nothing.....NOTHING.....against them.

Is this a good thing or a bad thing? I only get instructional 1 day a week and then i roll at the local PAL with these guys. They are all great guys and will answer any questions i have. I am just not sure how this will help my game.
    I know the old saying, you want to be the best, train with the best. Is that the case?

btw...........i will also be throwing some semi-privates in soon to the training.

The real test would be if you roll against someone who is reasonably new to the game. You will find it a helluva lot easier than previous and will probably end up laughing through it.

As long as you feel you are learning more each time you roll, regardless of results, and your questions are answered by the guys...then all should be OK

Comment

KOOL BRO!!!!

Comment

I have to say. My question is answered. I walked through entire class, with ease. Woooohoooo

Comment

Told ya!

Comment

How many times have I told you, you cant beat Rickson!!!! Stick to the other fellas!!! Just kidding Wondermut!:lol3:

Comment

Working...
            X