Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NOBODY BEATS Broner at 135 or 140. Stop wasting time & move up to 147 ALREADY.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I'd have Matthysse over Broner as of now. Matthysse has fought the better opposition...and he won't be outsized or possibly out muscled like most of Broner's opponents. He'll be getting hit back by a dude who can hit harder and has taken harder shots. He'll make Matthysse look really bad at times, but is Broner sturdy enough to handle him? Matthysse looking like the terminator as of late. Props to Broner too though. Already have him pretend fighting dudes like Matthysse? Must be doing something right. My inner Broner fan is happy tonight...

I'd actually be interested in Broner - Garcia. Broner vs Angel Garcia at the press, Broner vs Danny in the ring. S hit would be hilarious.

Comment

Gamboa and rios murk him

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
        Gamboa and rios murk him
        Rios is interesting too...if only because Rios will throw and doesnt care if he lands. Then I have flashbacks of Abril vs Rios and go... "..Abril with more power vs Rios?... sounds bad for Rios"

Comment

Broner absolutely needs to move and quit wasting his time at 135. He probably won't though because there is money to be made, maybe a defense or two? His defining fights will come at 140. Rios, Mathysse, Khan, Bradley, Marquez (if he sticks around after his Pacquiao fight), all give Broner a run for his money. Should be interesting.

Comment

I was impressed tonight. Plenty of tough fights at 140, though. Can Broner walk through some of the shots DeMarco landed on him that some of the bigger punchers at 140 will land? Will be interesting to see.

Broner at 135 is strong as a bull. No idea what his in the ring weight was, but he looked like a welter. To me, Floyd was quicker, more explosive at this weight. Broner is stronger, if that makes any sense.

Anyways, I tried to score the fight, and basically gave DeMarco a couple of minutes where he put in good work, but it was 6-1 Broner on my scorecard before the 8th.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
              I was impressed tonight. Plenty of tough fights at 140, though. Can Broner walk through some of the shots DeMarco landed on him that some of the bigger punchers at 140 will land? Will be interesting to see.

Broner at 135 is strong as a bull. No idea what his in the ring weight was, but he looked like a welter. To me, Floyd was quicker, more explosive at this weight. Broner is stronger, if that makes any sense.

Anyways, I tried to score the fight, and basically gave DeMarco a couple of minutes where he put in good work, but it was 6-1 Broner on my scorecard before the 8th.
              NSB hasn't changed much, eh? Haha

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
                Gamboa and rios murk him
                add Abril, Matthysse, Marquez and Soto,

Broner doesn't impress me at all. He's basic

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post

You probably like 24/7 more than an actual fight night.

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
                    You probably like 24/7 more than an actual fight night.
                    why wouldn't I? Broner is garbage

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post

Hopefully, you continue to bet against him.

Comment

Working...
                      X