No announcement yet.

I've never seen such a talented prospect

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've never seen such a talented prospect

I've never seen such a talented prospect get **** on quite like Rigondeaux. I guess its true that the better you become the more haters you'll have.
    I honestly sit almost hypnotized by how amazingly gifted he is, his footwork is a thing of a beauty.
    How can you deny such a talent?
    His speed, combinations, precision bodypunching, his power & accuracy. Foowork, defense. That is not a good prospect, that is a once in a lifetime OUTSTANDING brilliant, close to perfect technician.

He fights a guy with over 300 amateur wins, 21-1 with a 70 odd % K.O ratio and wins just about every round, even scores a knockdown or was it two? Gets hit with one maybe two decent shots yet stays composed and pays back with interest and apparently this is him getting 'exposed' even his own damn fellow countryman are turning on him, like wow, what loyal fans you are.
    This is like when Mosley landed two bombs on Floyd ''OMFG Floyd nearly lost lollll, hes got a glass jaw''

Now Leo Santa Cruz apparently whoops him lmfao! Leon Santa Cruz whoops Guillermo Rigondeaux? Are you absolutely insane?
    Hes not even the best prospect from Mexico in his damn weightclass for Christ sake.

I wonder if when he spanks these guys if you'll jump on the bandwagon, d1ckriding whose hot at the time or if it'll be a case of ''Lmao hes a bum, hes shot'' etc

Bookmark this thread because I am telling you right now there is not a fighter, not a single fighter south of 126 alive today that can beat Guillermo Rigondeaux!
    That includes Donaire, that wreckless Margarito wannabe who throws a million lovetaps per round and it also includes Nishioka & Mares.

1 trillion points to whoever wants it, even odds that if Donaire ever tries his luck with Rigondeaux he gets savaged.

Comment

It's not ****ting on him just because we don't think he kills everyone in his division.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        It's not ****ting on him just because we don't think he kills everyone in his division.

Its more saying he is a hypejob, downplaying his achievements and claiming he has a glass jaw. A fighter with a glass jaw would of been on their ass from that shot & getting up looking like a deer wearing rollerskates.

Comment

Its the Mexicans and Donaire fans trying to dismiss him as an opponent.

It happens in every division. Whenever there's a fighter that presents a threat to their fighter they automatically talk ****. Like the Canelo and Vanes fans, they say Lara sucks cause he didn't KO Hernandez. Like its a bad thing to have less speed and power than Berto.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I don't think anyone should dismiss Rogondeaux as an opponent for Donaire but that fact is, everyone knows Nishioka is the more worthy fight. Nishioka has accomplished so much in the sport and is one of the best out there at the weight.

Rigo may one day be regarded as a top level fighter, he is definitely skilled BUt is this is a huge but, he has fought only 11 times and hasn't got a resume even in the same ball park as Nishioka or Donaire. I don't even think his fought anyone in the top ten at super bantam. There can be no doubt that he is a supremely skilled fighter but he is the definition of a paper champion.

Comment

Absolutely correct.

You'll tend to find it's mostly Donaire fans and the likes though, trying to make it seem alright if Donaire jumps the division without fighting Rigondeaux.

Comment

Originally posted by Dyabolic View Post
                Its the Mexicans and Donaire fans trying to dismiss him as an opponent.

It happens in every division. Whenever there's a fighter that presents a threat to their fighter they automatically talk ****. Like the Canelo and Vanes fans, they say Lara sucks cause he didn't KO Hernandez. Like its a bad thing to have less speed and power than Berto.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Very true, solid post. I've been wrong in big fights before but I don't give Donaire much hope at all & I give Leo Santa Cruz sure as hell isn't beating Rigondeaux in this lifetime.
                Absolutely Berto is a big, quick handed guy that caught him cold with a monster right hand. That just shows how tough Hernandez is, not many guys would of got up from that.

Comment

11 pro fights and already beaten two former world champions. A world title in only his 8th pro outing.

Corboda is a very awkward, big & tough southpaw who nobody has ever had an easy time with.
                  Casey is a solid prospect, undefeated at the time & came in with a big K.O ratio.
                  Ramos was a 20-0 world champion.
                  Teon Kennedy has a massive freakishly long reach he uses very well & had never been down and arguably should of been undefeated.
                  Marroquinn was 21-1 had a great amateur career defeating the likes of Gary Russell Jr & Adrien Broner, he too had a K.O ratio in excess of 70%

He has only fought guys with winning records & holds the record for his opposition having the highest win-to-loss ratio of any fighter to ever live, beating Oscars record.

How can you knock his resume? How could you ask for more than he has already done?

Comment

Still kind of find it hilarious that people are saying he was exposed and Donaire would KO him

Comment

Working...
                    X