No announcement yet.

I actually agree with Mora's decision 100%

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
    Now don't get me wrong.....I'm not saying he quit. I'm not apart of that crowd.

My point is this; if you give a ref that much loaded language indicating that you can't go on....you give him no choice but to stop the fight.

It's like telling the ringside doc you can't see or when a ref ask you to walk towards them and you walk the wrong way. Hopkins gave Pat and the Doc so many key indicators that he couldn't continue and the ref had every right to stop that fight.
    He had every right to stop it, but it should've been a NC, which you agree will be overturned. And you just indicated that you don't think he faked it. So what's the problem or disagreement again?

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
      He had every right to stop it, but it should've been a NC, which you agree will be overturned. And you just indicated that you don't think he faked it. So what's the problem or disagreement again?
      I have no beef with Bernard...other than me losing my money.

This thread is to those who are dogging Pat Russell. There are a million "fvkk b-hop", "b-hop was faking it" etc threads....but this isn't one of them.

I don't see why people are blaming Pat when he had every right to do what he did.

Comment

Anyone have a video of this?

Comment

Working...
        X