Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

vote for your top 3 Junior middleweight..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 713832281 View Post
    I voted Mayweather Jr, Lara, and Alvarez.
    I think molina is more proved top JMW than alvarez and he is also mexican..I don't know why this kid who is fearless..never duck anybody.fought everyone he could, is not a draw..mexicans are knon for be warrior ..nothing to be with canelo..but they somehow don't like Molina...incredible..

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
      Floyd mayweather a small jmw. but a solid one still and could adjust to probably any style out there at the weight, gets bullied though by someone who knows how to push.

Trout. still pretty underrated but the truth is he has tough style to deal with, he is conservative, always fight a discipline fight and uses his reach well and other physical advantages.

Canelo, the hungry young and explosive kid, has a lot of potentials so we will see this 2013.
      Soo..those are your three?

Comment

Now trout is going fast up..

Comment

The LMW division got a little bit clearer this year. Hopefully 2014 continues the trend.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
            The LMW division got a little bit clearer this year. Hopefully 2014 continues the trend.
            And yet Lara and Molina still belong atop the division above anyone except Floyd, which was exactly the case when this thread was made. In fact, they've done the majority of the clearing up themselves.

Comment

I wont say floyd, because he really doesnt campaign there....

top 3

1.lara
              2. molina

3. canelo/andrade/angulo/trout/kirkland/rosado

Comment

1. Floyd
                2. Canelo
                3. Lara
                4. Trout
                5. Cotto

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  And yet Lara and Molina still belong atop the division above anyone except Floyd, which was exactly the case when this thread was made. In fact, they've done the majority of the clearing up themselves.
                  I'm still not satisfied yet, there's still some match-ups to be made before I vote for a top 3. However, Lara and Molina have done the most this year. Canelo is playing games, and Floyd will only go up when it suits him.
                  Last edited by kiaba360; 12-18-2013, 06:52 PM.

Comment

1. Lara
                    2. Molina
                    3. Canelo

Floyd won't fight there again

Comment

lara is clearly the best. he beat Williams, vanes, angulo, trout, and has a draw with wlad jr. frauds like Floyd and canelo won't go near him because he would school them.

Comment

Working...
                      X