No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Joan Guzman, Khabib Face To Face at Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Joan Guzman, Khabib Face To Face at Presser

Acquinity Sports held a final press conference and presented all of the fighters who plans to compete on Friday as part of the event - "BEATDOWN 2012" - which takes place at The BB&T Center in Sunrise, Florida. There will also be a music festival with performances by Flo-Rida, Waka-Floka, Fat Joe, Fabulous, Travis Porter and DMX. Bounce TV and The Pursuit Channel (240 Dish y 604 DirecTV) will televise the fight.

[Click Here To Read More]

War Guzman!

Comment

Will be great to see Guzman pick up a belt. I see The Ring has him listed in the top 10 at 140 as well.

Comment

Never heard of Bounce TV until this fight lol But I found it and will be watching to see Guzman in action

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
          Never heard of Bounce TV until this fight lol But I found it and will be watching to see Guzman in action
          Me neither. I read an article yesterday saying they mostly cover all black school games and whatnot. I think this will be their first boxing coverage.

Comment

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
            Me neither. I read an article yesterday saying they mostly cover all black school games and whatnot. I think this will be their first boxing coverage.
            like a Black Version of Telemundo? lol

I don't mind, I will watch Boxing on the Food Network if it is a good card lol

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
              like a Black Version of Telemundo? lol

I don't mind, I will watch Boxing on the Food Network if it is a good card lol
              Boxing on Foodnetwork, lmao brilliant! James Toney needs a job AND he's hungry!

Comment

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
                Boxing on Foodnetwork, lmao brilliant! James Toney needs a job AND he's hungry!

HAHAHAHA

Yeah all the fat guys would be on that Card for sure

Comment

This will be easy work for Guzman...

I don't know why Khabib took this fight, or why his management thought it was smart to go against one of the best in the game. But he will lose this fight badly.

Guzman via TKO probably around the 8th round.

Comment

I haven't seen much of Khabib but he looked good in his last fight. He has fought the better comp at 140 and that's not saying much. Bum ass Guzman doesn't deserve to be called a profersonal.

Comment

Working...
                    X