Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Explain Vanes vs Lara Ruling For Canelo Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lara will walk through Canelo, and Vanes but can someone please tell me who Canelo beat to earn his shot at the title. For a champion his list of foes is kid of weak at 154 no P-Will, Lara, or Vanes I think Canelo's bubble burst on May 5th!

Comment

This idiot fought one semi-eliminator and now is whinging? Ajose olusegun has fought about 2-3 eliminators at 140 for the WBC belt and still hasnt got his chance at the belt, This guy hasnt even fought anyone but he wants a shot? Well fight Lara (Doubt it) and maybe even the fans can back you.

Comment

Lara would embarass & KO Canelo & Vanes but the WBC said a short time back Kirk was 2 box Vanes in the final eliminator, another change...BUT Vanes is, has been #1 & should get his shot, period...

Comment

So they had already agreed to fight Kirkland but because of the injury they want a straight shot... not a replacement with the name of Lara. Vanes is some contender.

Comment

Because he hasn't fought any one to earn or keep the title he's holding. You can have the bet at 154 fight title eliminators for years and just beat each other up. But after its all said and done Canelo will never step in the ring with any of the top 154 fighters

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
              The point of Rhodes is that he had fought his eliminator(Why wasn't there no silly semi crap though?) and had to wait 2 years to get his shot. While less deserving fighters caught their opportunity because of being Mexican and/or big money fighter.

Vanes been his mandatory. He's the silver champ. But, the WBC don't to force it cuz' they rather jerk Vanes, Angulo, and Kirkland around to actually force Canelo hand.
              Rhodes never fought an Eliminator, he had just been the WBC international champ and held a top 10 ranking in the WBC for a while. They went down the list and Rhodes was the highest ranked fighter available to fight at the time. That's why he got a shot at the tittle.

Angulo won a real FINAL ELIMINATOR 2 years ago and never got his shot. He disappeared from boxing for a year because of his Promotional and VISA issues. That is the reason he did not get a tittle shot.

Once all of that got fixed he got his shot at facing CANELO for the WBC belt but first he would have to get past VANES because of his inactivity. Martiroysan had moved up in the ranks and his promoter TOP RANK had paid alot of WBC sanctioning fee's to put him in that position. VANES OPTED OUT of the fight vs angulo for i don't know what reasons (QUACK QUACK).

When Vanes fought SAUL ROMAN he knew it was for the WBC SILVER belt and the contest was to be a SEMI-FINAL bout...MEANING he would have to fight again in a FINAL ELIMINATOR before he got a tittle shot.

Vanes needs to step up...stop crying...and FIGHT!

I really don't know why your defending this guy. He obviously has not fought anyone to merit a shot at the tittle or has earned the PRIVILEGE to fight a superstar like SAUL "EL CANELO" ALVAREZ...

nightmare my A$$...

Comment

Originally posted by ELPERRO View Post
                Rhodes never fought an Eliminator, he had just been the WBC international champ and held a top 10 ranking in the WBC for a while. They went down the list and Rhodes was the highest ranked fighter available to fight at the time. That's why he got a shot at the tittle.

Angulo won a real FINAL ELIMINATOR 2 years ago and never got his shot. He disappeared from boxing for a year because of his Promotional and VISA issues. That is the reason he did not get a tittle shot.

Once all of that got fixed he got his shot at facing CANELO for the WBC belt but first he would have to get past VANES because of his inactivity. Martiroysan had moved up in the ranks and his promoter TOP RANK had paid alot of WBC sanctioning fee's to put him in that position. VANES OPTED OUT of the fight vs angulo for i don't know what reasons (QUACK QUACK).

When Vanes fought SAUL ROMAN he knew it was for the WBC SILVER belt and the contest was to be a SEMI-FINAL bout...MEANING he would have to fight again in a FINAL ELIMINATOR before he got a tittle shot.

Vanes needs to step up...stop crying...and FIGHT!

I really don't know why your defending this guy. He obviously has not fought anyone to merit a shot at the tittle or has earned the PRIVILEGE to fight a superstar like SAUL "EL CANELO" ALVAREZ...

nightmare my A$$...
                Your post was fine up till this point then you just ****ted all over yourself with it. Being a superstar does not make him a champion and he got that belt via gift so if you ask me Canelo HAS NOT earned that title either. And that's coming from a guy who likes Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                  Your post was fine up till this point then you just ****ted all over yourself with it. Being a superstar does not make him a champion and he got that belt via gift so if you ask me Canelo HAS NOT earned that title either. And that's coming from a guy who likes Canelo.
                  Well...this is my point...

Canelo sells out arenas in mexico and the U.S, He has a country behind him, Gets mad ratings when he fights, Dude is a superstar.

Vanes has no fan base, never headlined a meaningful fight card, Has not beat a top 10 guy at juniormiddle, dude hasn't even got televised in his last couple of fights.

That's my point...Vanes brings nothing to the table and hasn't earned the right or the PRIVILEGE to step in the ring with Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by ELPERRO View Post
                    Well...this is my point...

Canelo sells out arenas in mexico and the U.S, He has a country behind him, Gets mad ratings when he fights, Dude is a superstar.

Vanes has no fan base, never headlined a meaningful fight card, Has not beat a top 10 guy at juniormiddle, dude hasn't even got televised in his last couple of fights.

That's my point...Vanes brings nothing to the table and hasn't earned the right or the PRIVILEGE to step in the ring with Canelo.
                    He could be a superstar but he needs to step up the competition, and that belt was a gift that needs to be revalidated, the point is that he hasn't face anyone with a pulse and he is being protected more than the Queen of England, at the end of the day how can we believe in a fighter that only fights corpses? Morons will follow him and defend him but true fans will want some value for their money...

Comment

Lara would smoke Vanes.

Comment

Working...
                      X