Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Povetkin ever have the courage to fight Wladimir?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Povetkin ever have the courage to fight Wladimir?

Or will he continue to duck him, while fighting faded old HWs and journeymen once or twice a year to hang on to his paper belt?

I know Atlas has been advising him to avoid Wlad, but if Povetkin had balls, he'd take control of his own career and go after a fight with the champion.
    No, he'll duck Wlad and hang on to his paper belt
    70.00%
    Yes, he'll man up and fight the champ
    30.00%

The poll is expired.

He might as well cash in. Hes never gonna have any chance

Comment

your wrong. it's wlad whos been ducking povetkin (and deontay wilder.)

./sarcasm

Comment

If Povetkin has his way he'll try to do his very best David Haye impression and defend against washed up hasbeens and neverweres for the rest of his career. This is pretty obvious from his past actions and the way his team have steered his career thus far. The man has no ambition to be the best, and is scared shitless of Wlad or any form of legitimate threat.

Honestly, if I was Wlad I'd try to use whatever influence I have with the WBA to get that pussy to the negotiating table. And if I were Helenius I'd try to convince Sauerland to make me the mandatory. I think one of those two situations is going to happen sooner or later, possibly the latter one. Sauerland seems to be souring on Povetkin, whilst Helenius is an exciting young knockout puncher with a bright future. It makes business sense for him to be the star, not Povetkin.

Either way, I get the feeling Povetkin may have maneuvered himself into a bit of a trap. If that's the case then I can only smile.

Comment

Most boxers would jump at a chance to fight for a title - Povetkin had two and a half years to challenge for one and he pulled out both times.The man has a genuine fear of Wlad and will attempt to milk his paper title for all it's worth.

Comment

Working...
          X