Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who cares about sex more in a relationship a man or a woman? Or equally the same?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who cares about sex more in a relationship a man or a woman? Or equally the same?

Wondering who cares about the physical pleasure part more than the emotional apart.
    Men
    42.11%
    Women
    5.26%
    Equally the same
    52.63%

Got to be the man. I know it's the obvious answer, but meh....

Comment

Asked this question on another site and it looks like alot of ppl are voting equally the same. So I guess us men aren't the only ones with shallow tendencies.

Comment

same.

guys want it period.

if girls don't get it, they feel like the man is un-attracted to them and get depressed and eventually cheat on him.

soooooo, one is more complicated than the other but they both basically care about it the same.
        Last edited by F l i c k e r; 07-08-2011, 11:55 PM.

Comment

It depends. If it's just casual sex usually the man. If it's a relationship then it's equal do to the fact that there is an emotional attachment to the sex. We are ****ing because we have reached that intimate point in our relationship so it benefits both. They all turn out into memories in the long run.

Comment

in tight relationship..it's the same.

Comment

im gonna have to say equal. it may seem like us men do crave it alot more and its a lot more noticable but in the end the women want it just as much. after a while, if nothings happening, she might end up saying to her girls bout how bad the relationship has gotten cuz u aint Fkin her that much! so i am gonna go with both.

Comment

Originally posted by f l i c k e r View Post
                same.

Guys want it period.

If girls don't get it, they feel like the man is un-attracted to them and get depressed and eventually cheat on him.

Soooooo, one is more complicated than the other but they both basically care about it the same.
                t h i s . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
                  t h i s . . . .

Cosign brothers

Comment

A man couldn't go w/out it and still have a healthy relationship a woman could prob make it work if it she wanted to

Don't be silly it's obviously and always going to be the man

There's always exceptions but on average you know who it matters to most

Comment

Working...
                    X