No announcement yet.

Happy Retirement Ronaldo Luís Nazário de Lima

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Happy Retirement Ronaldo Luís Nazário de Lima

For those of you who don't know Ronaldo Luís Nazário de Lima, or simply Ronaldo, is going to retire today and I would simply like to say a few words.

Ronaldo in my opinion was the greatest pure goalscorer the sport has ever seen, certainly the best I have ever seen in my 24 years on this Earth. His combination of speed, strength, ball control, vision and his killer instinct in the box was something to behold. He would either plow through defenses like a raging bull or dance around them like a 6ft ballerina.

To the World Cups greatest goalscorer, to the player who won the FIFA World Player of the Year 3 times, to the man who first introduced me to FC Barcelona, and to my favorite player of all time, Ronaldo Luís Nazário de Lima I solute you, you were simply phenomenal.

Originally posted by USA4LIFE View Post
    For those of you who don't know Ronaldo Luís Nazário de Lima, or simply Ronaldo, is going to retire today and I would simply like to say a few words.

Ronaldo in my opinion was the greatest pure goalscorer the sport has ever seen, certainly the best I have ever seen in my 24 years on this Earth. His combination of speed, strength, ball control, vision and his killer instinct in the box was something to behold. He would either plow through defenses like a raging bull or dance around them like a 6ft ballerina.

To the World Cups greatest goalscorer, to the player who won the FIFA World Player of the Year 3 times, to the man who first introduced me to FC Barcelona, and to my favorite player of all time, Ronaldo Luís Nazário de Lima I solute you, you were simply phenomenal.

Great thread and i agree 100%. Before he picked up them serious knee injury's at Inter and was out for like 2 years he is easily one of, if not the best striker i have ever seen!

His partnership with Rivaldo in the Brazil team is the best i have ever seen. Watch Brazil in the 2002 World Cup and watch how Ronaldo, Rivaldo and Ronaldinho anally raped teams!

Comment

Top 3 striker of all time easily.
      He was magnificent to watch during the 02 world cup.

Comment

Comment

Comment

This is legendary,

Comment

What a player "fat" Ronaldo was.

Shame about his knees, he could have been the GOAT.

Him and Romario (most underrated striker of all time) wouldve been one hell of a prtnership in France 98 had Romario not got injured.

Comment

He didn't even fulfill all his potential, yet still made history on several levels and left an immense, gilded Legacy.

Says it all.

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless* View Post

This is legendary,
                  I remember that well, years past prime and he destroyed us. Deserved that standing ovasion.

Comment

That one season in Barcelona still remains one of the best seasons (if not the best) I have ever seen from a single player.

Ronaldo vs Compostela (and it was literally only him versus the whole Compostela-team for this goal...):
                    That's how good he was. Cristiano Ronaldo would have taken at least 10 dives in that scene.

Comment

Working...
                    X