View Single Post
Old 02-14-2011, 12:25 PM #2
Paid da cost 2 be da boss

Quoted: 284 Post(s)
*OG Wenger* *OG Wenger* *OG Wenger* *OG Wenger* *OG Wenger* *OG Wenger* *OG Wenger* *OG Wenger* *OG Wenger* *OG Wenger* *OG Wenger*
Bank: 33,857,511,390.57
Total Points: 35,284,367,677.08
seeing as you ain't got any shit - Sir TomJones Building on what TJ started - D.I.E.S.E.L enjoy fag - raskat you are a tool - Ogecca MaMa Super Ramsey - Sir TomJones 
Plastic Paddy - S~T~J 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by USA4LIFE View Post
For those of you who don't know Ronaldo Luís Nazário de Lima, or simply Ronaldo, is going to retire today and I would simply like to say a few words.

Ronaldo in my opinion was the greatest pure goalscorer the sport has ever seen, certainly the best I have ever seen in my 24 years on this Earth. His combination of speed, strength, ball control, vision and his killer instinct in the box was something to behold. He would either plow through defenses like a raging bull or dance around them like a 6ft ballerina.

To the World Cups greatest goalscorer, to the player who won the FIFA World Player of the Year 3 times, to the man who first introduced me to FC Barcelona, and to my favorite player of all time, Ronaldo Luís Nazário de Lima I solute you, you were simply phenomenal.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Great thread and i agree 100%. Before he picked up them serious knee injury's at Inter and was out for like 2 years he is easily one of, if not the best striker i have ever seen!

His partnership with Rivaldo in the Brazil team is the best i have ever seen. Watch Brazil in the 2002 World Cup and watch how Ronaldo, Rivaldo and Ronaldinho anally raped teams!
*OG Wenger* is offline   Reply With Quote