Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
    Looks legit....

Comment

What are yall in here with your panties in a knot over?

He said the dude was wearing a Ski Mask, and the other he only saw running away. Also said he did NOT say they were wearing MAGA hats.

They are going to have to get some more evidence to make this crystal clear.

Last edited by travestyny; 02-17-2019, 04:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          What are yall in here with your panties in a knot over?

He said the dude was wearing a Ski Mask, and the other he only saw running away. Also said he did NOT say they were wearing MAGA hats.

They are going to have to get some more evidence to make this crystal clear.

he made you look like a fool, and you would still defend him?

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
            he made you look like a fool, and you would still defend him?
            How did he make me look like a fool? What he does has nothing to do with me.

And how have I defended him? I have no idea what you're talking about.

Comment

https://twitter.com/larryelder/statu...34597703651328

Kinda makes you wonder who cherry-picks these news stories & keeps the debunked myth of "white supremacy" in the headlines while completely censoring/burying the vast majority of crimes. Doesn't it?

Last edited by ////; 02-17-2019, 05:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                https://twitter.com/larryelder/statu...34597703651328

Kinda makes you wonder who cherry-picks these news stories & keeps the debunked myth of "white supremacy" in the headlines while completely censoring/burying the vast majority of crimes. Doesn't it?

Are you still posting fake statistics? I thought you learned your lesson.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                  Are you still posting fake statistics? I thought you learned your lesson.
                  I'm really starting to question //// education credentials... This is at least 8 times this dude has posted bogus stats and tried to pass them off as the gospel

How can he write college papers when he can't even post correctly on a boxing forum

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                    I'm really starting to question //// education credentials... This is at least 8 times this dude has posted bogus stats and tried to pass them off as the gospel

How can he write college papers when he can't even post correctly on a boxing forum
                    He certainly doesn't like to do his own research. He just looks up what suits his agenda. It doesn't matter if it's so easily proven false that a child can do it. He just thinks everyone is a sheep like him that will accept the bs that he posts. Those who have eyes will see.

Comment

^ translated: "math b racis"

Comment

Working...
                      X