Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who gets loma fans more distressed... Tank, Mikey Garcia or Teofimo Lopez??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who gets loma fans more distressed... Tank, Mikey Garcia or Teofimo Lopez??

Eastern euro wannabes get fcking heated when either these three are brought up.....

This is a visual representation ...

Image result for angry gif

They instantly get on the defensive, attack their every move, comment in every thread about them, mention loma when it isn't even needed.

Which one angers them the most though????

You are far more distressed about good Eastern European champions than all the fans of Loma put together are about those three boxers. Unlike your prejudice self real boxing fans like good fighters no matter where they live or come from. I think Mikey, Tank and Loma are all great champions. Lopez should not yet be compared with any of them. He looks great KOing soft opposition but he has never fought a guy ranked even in the top 30. The last guy he fought was by far his best opponent and he was ranked 61st by boxrec and unranked by everyone else. When and if Lopez beats a legit top 10 contender then he can be considered a serious threat to any lightweight champion. As of now he has done nothing to deserve a title shot. It's possible he could one day really be a threat to Mikey or Loma but right now he is not even a top 15 contender and boxrec ranks him 31st in the world. Guys like you are going by how good you think he is or hope is but not by any real boxing accomplishments. Face it, Flagboy, if Mikey, Lopez and Tank were Eastern European boxers you would hate them and say they were lousy fighters.

Comment

Easily Lopez.

Comment

What makes them Eastern European wanabe's? Boxing is an individual sport. I think you're making things up. Lopez is getting praised and I see nobody hating him. He is just a little too inexperienced right now to have a chance. Everyone but the casuals know this. Davis? Well he ducked the fight and it's not just Loma fans that dislike him. He's disliked by many. Mikey? I don't see much outside of a handful that dislike him. Mikey is well respected and liked. Maybe that's because he's not a trash talker or a convicted drugs cheat?

Are you a black wannabe for rooting for Mayweather, Davis and Charlo? Are you a Mexican wannabe for masturbating over Canelo? You are a little to obsessed with what and who other people like. A little too obsessed with the thoughts of genuine boxing fans. You are also very prejudice against people and athletes from certain countries making you xenophobic/racist. It's a poor quality.

Don't give me this "USA USA" crap too because you would root for Canelo over Crawford and Khan over Crawford so you're not even loyal to your own policies and bigotry lol.

I do enjoy seeing casuals cry all over the board about Loma and his fans. Living rent free in your head and being the fighters you think about and obsess over the most. Wishing him away isn't working as he's gained global recognition and recognition from all US media (TBRB, BWAA, Ring on top off ESPN) as the sports #1 boxer currently. It eats away at xenophobics and racists who've decided a boxer is good based on where he's from and bad based where he's from with no insight as to technique, tactics, skills, ability and accomplishments.
        Last edited by chrisJS; 02-06-2019, 02:50 PM.

Comment

As a Lomachenko fan I think Teofimo Lopez once he reaches the top has the biggest chance to beat him. He has every possible advantage over Loma: Size, Power, reach and I think even speed.

Davis never wanted to fight Loma, he isn't even confident in himself beating Loma I don't believe. And I think Mikey Garcia is a real tough challenge but not a bad style matchup for Loma

Comment

Loma fanboys are typing dissertations at me now. It might be a three way tie, i didn't expect this much salt

Comment

Lomasexuals are pissed Tank told the truth about Loma fighting smaller fighters. Salidoe traumatized lil chencko

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                As a Lomachenko fan I think Teofimo Lopez once he reaches the top has the biggest chance to beat him. He has every possible advantage over Loma: Size, Power, reach and I think even speed.

Davis never wanted to fight Loma, he isn't even confident in himself beating Loma I don't believe. And I think Mikey Garcia is a real tough challenge but not a bad style matchup for Loma
                I'm not asking about who has the best chance to beat him. I'm asking who gets his fanboys the most upset and which one are they obsessed with the most?

For example, I think everyone believes loma would beat tank but it's undeniable that loma fans are obsessed with him and he tends to hit a nerve. Idk why that is but its funny

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
                  I'm not asking about who has the best chance to beat him. I'm asking who gets his fanboys the most upset and which one are they obsessed with the most?

For example, I think everyone believes loma would beat tank but it's undeniable that loma fans are obsessed with him and he tends to hit a nerve. Idk why that is but its funny

Then this is a very weird thread! Why obsess over a fanbase and try to troll them online because they like a certain fighter?

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                    Then this is a very weird thread! Why obsess over a fanbase and try to troll them online because they like a certain fighter?
                    I'm trolling their obsessions with other fighters. They are very insecure!!!

So who do you pick. Which one angers them the most?

Comment

Working...
                    X