Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How did Cnn happen to have a NewsTruck at the raid of Rogers stones house??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol this is the FBI not some local agency. No media should have known about this.

Comment

This is not unusual. Here's footage of the media along with the FBI making arrests

https://youtu.be/xfjl9Y58ipM

Comment

Originally posted by GAME OVER View Post

What a damn shame. Can you imagine being 90 years old and dying in a cold jail wearing an itchy orange jumpsuit?

Comment

It was probably a deep-state conspiracy power play. I assume the Clintons and George Soros were behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            This is not unusual. Here's footage of the media along with the FBI making arrests

https://youtu.be/xfjl9Y58ipM
            That's not even close to what's happening here.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              Same as any other perp walk-they alert the media an arrest is about to be made. Happens everyday on the news around the country. What is the big deal?
              Are the people in this thread just now learning about how many high profile arrests work?

I've seen media being alerted to arrests like this for as long as I can remember.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                Are the people in this thread just now learning about how high profile arrests work?

I've seen media being alerted to arrests like this for as long as I can remember.
                Just CNN right?

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                  Just CNN right?
                  I don't know who they told and why the others are not there, and I don't really care. Camera crews being on the site of an arrest is just not that weird to me.

Comment

I don't even get what the conspiracy is supposed to be here.

Did they not want other camera crews there because the scene was faked? Do you think Roger Stone wasn't arrested? lol, because in any other case they'd have nothing to lose with other media members being there.

It appears other media have caught on and are shooting live:

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                      I don't even get what the conspiracy is supposed to be here.

Did they not want other camera crews there because the scene was faked? Do you think Roger Stone wasn't arrested? lol, because in any other case they'd have nothing to lose with other media members being there.
                      Boy I guess all this went right over your head.

Comment

Working...
                      X