Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Gilberto Ramirez Expect Jesse Hart Bout in Late September

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Gilberto Ramirez Expect Jesse Hart Bout in Late September

Hector Zpari, who trains and manages WBO super middleweight champion Gilberto "Zurdo" Ramrez (35-0) along with his father Jesus Zpari, has advised Boxingscene.com that a deal is near for their fighter to face mandatory challenger Jesse "Hard Work" Hart (22-0).

[Click Here To Read More]

Solid match up here! Winner to fight David Benavidez and you have a great set of fights.

Comment

Should be a good fight! Just saw Arum on "First Take" promoting Pacquiao fight, which will be aired on ESPN! Ramirez vs. Hart is tailor-made for ESPN! Make it happen! Props to Al Haymon for starting a movement! Glad to see CBS and ESPN doing big shows! I hope this trend continues! We need to remember that the kids most likely to partake in the sweet science, will not be children of scientists, or families that can afford to purchase $70 PPV fights!

Comment

Interesting fight. I've sorta lost track of Hart as of late, but I think this is a tough one for him to come out on top in unless he's improved drastically in the six months or so.

Hart feels like one of those TR guys they think doesn't suck, but they don't really believe in all that much either.

Comment

Your team is saying you want someone to come and fight,, But you don't want that work that David benavidez will put to you. Bandera Roja is the best Mexican 168 pounder in the world and it's a matter of time before he knocks out Zurdo.

Comment

Arum's been talking about making this fight for a while, so I do expect it....it makes a lot of sense, and would be a good fight for ESPN.

Comment

Originally posted by Califire209 View Post
              Your team is saying you want someone to come and fight,, But you don't want that work that David benavidez will put to you. Bandera Roja is the best Mexican 168 pounder in the world and it's a matter of time before he knocks out Zurdo.
              David Benavidez is American.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                David Benavidez is American.
                "Mexican American",, Mexican Blood and Roots. Yes he was born in America, that doesn't his change his bloodline or his culture.

Comment

Good, legit 168 title fight, unlike the bull**** Zeuge-Paul Smith paper belt fight in Germany last weekend

Comment

Originally posted by Califire209 View Post
                    "Mexican American",, Mexican Blood and Roots. Yes he was born in America, that doesn't his change his bloodline or his culture.
                    I don't want to get into a racial war but last time I checked Mexican is a nationality not a race I've seen asian,white,brown and even black Mexicans

Comment

Working...
                    X