No announcement yet.

If a president starts a war

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    And Trump did his bs too. It is what it is. Do stupid sh^t win stupid prizes works for everyone including President's.

I just think the political system fails most of us in some to many ways. I think we are living in an era when it's possible to alter the trajectory of our system. I'm not with that dumb ass D vs R sh^t 99% of you cats are here that's like arguing about pro wrasslin.
    When Trump does dumb crap I don't applaud it. But I go with facts even if I don't agree with his persona. I can separate both. I don't depend on the government for anything. I just want to be free to do what I need to do.

Comment

What happened to that guy who was starting a thread every day about what happened on that date on WWII? Gave up kinda quickly
      Last edited by Clegg; 01-07-2020, 06:55 AM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Taaj Manzoor View Post
          Haha who gives a flying f*** what Fredo thinks?

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
            Haha who gives a flying f*** what Fredo thinks?
            The superfans.

Comment

AND right after he got impeached.

There is lil doubt in my mind this is standard political misdirection. These mfers all so f#cking corrupt & basically evil & I don't even believe evilness is a thing.

It's crazy how most people in the US or any country really is basically a pawn in the power game these mfers are playing.

Randomly I'm still rooting on a meteor landing on the Senate during Trump's trial so max powerful government ppl are in the same place at the same time. Getting rid of so many of these corrupt mfers would be a great start towards real change in the US.
              This ^. It's like Chapter 1 in the Political Diversion Handbook, politicains and power players been doing this kinda **** to manipulate public opinion for ever.

But yeah we all got our own definitions of what we might call evil - and I don't really believe in it either as an actual real thing - but in as far as I do, dropping bombs on mfers just to gain political capital has to come about as close as it gets.
              Last edited by Citizen Koba; 01-07-2020, 09:26 AM.

Comment

And Trump did his bs too. It is what it is. Do stupid sh^t win stupid prizes works for everyone including President's.

I just think the political system fails most of us in some to many ways. I think we are living in an era when it's possible to alter the trajectory of our system. I'm not with that dumb ass D vs R sh^t 99% of you cats are here that's like arguing about pro wrasslin.
                Same the world over, man. Ain't just in the US. Powerful folk will do anything and everthing to maintain and extend that power - they didn't get to the top by not being ruthless mfers, and the party political sham is just about which brand of power hungry mfer you want in charge and to keep us quiet by telling us we got some say in ish.

More and more folk realsing that there's gonna be no change through the traditional 'democratic' process and working more and more on taking some power back at local level, building shit within their communities, grass roots shit, local banks, resource and skill sharing and stuff. That's kinda where I'm at athe moment even though I'd be lying if I said I was more than half-assed with it, still gotta earn some kinda living after all, but there is a growing movement globally in that direction. Just gotta look for it, and if there ain't anything near you, maybe try to start something. And that shit crosses traditional political divisions too, there's good people from every background starting to realise we're gonna have to watch out for one another cos the ivory tower mfers give no shit about anything other than themselves whatever they say when they need some votes.
                Last edited by Citizen Koba; 01-07-2020, 09:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Galactic Larry View Post
                  They should look at all who voted for him and they should be the 1st one's sent to war...

I mean why send people who didnt even vote for the guy or didnt vote at all to war?
                  why would they do that for? they wanna keep the people that voted for him so he can remain in power. why send them off to get killed? the people that didnt vote will be the one going since they werent loyal.

Comment

Well, I voted for Trump, so when we conquer Iran, I want my 40gallons and a camel.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                      This ^. It's like Chapter 1 in the Political Diversion Handbook, politicains and power players been doing this kinda **** to manipulate public opinion for ever.

But yeah we all got our own definitions of what we might call evil - and I don't really believe in it either as an actual real thing - but in as far as I do, dropping bombs on mfers just to gain political capital has to come about as close as it gets.
                      The only problem with that conspiracy theory is that Trump's poll numbers are up after impeachment.

You can try making more pathetic excuses for a radical Muslim terrorist, however.

Comment

Working...
                      X