Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

He gave the order to kill bin laden and he supports Same-sex marriage. President.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WitherGlove View Post
    You talking about the same rubio who support hispanic's being pulled over and asked for there papers to prove they are citizens great guy

How about this guys

http://video.search.yahoo.com/video/...b&fr=yfp-t-701
    Someone that's out to clean America? I'm all in for that.

Illegals should be here working for slave wages cause managers are to greedy to give citizens jobs.

It's only fair.

Marco Rubio is the truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      No doubt, he stole the RNC spotlight. I literally got chills listening to his speech. I haven't been this excited about a politician in a while...

He's going to bring a new age in America. We're no longer going to live in a Welfare state. That rewards laziness and government dependencies.
      He's going to enforce REAL values. Some people won't make it. (Mainly parasites that solely live on welfare) But nothing of value will be lost.

Real reward for Real work.... He'll restore this countries honor and prestige
      He's the real Mestizo Menace.

Marco Rubio will restore America.

Comment

• Originally posted by WitherGlove View Post
        You talking about the same rubio who support hispanic's being pulled over and asked for there papers to prove they are citizens great guy

How about this guys
        I'm not sure I believe any biased news sources anymore tbh.

So I can't confirm or deny anything. One thing I do know is if Marco Rubio supports it and believes it's the right thing to do I'm all for it.

Comment

• obama is damaged good ...

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            some people will support Obama nomatter what he does....

I think of this women when I see die hard Obama supporters

Do you REALLY want me to pull up the video where a tea partier says "Obama is going to take away my fishing."

You tend to spit out alot of talking points my good man.

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryX2031 View Post
              obama is damaged good ...
              He was never any good to begin with.

Just promised young idiots "change" and went to go vote for him because that's what Young Jeezy, Papoose, Nas, and Joel Ortiz also told them. Ye ye ye, vote Obama! Our first black president!-Nas

They've seen Obama is a fraud so now Obama is shook. Plus the fact Romney is Mexican, Obama is being left without many options.

Obamas best bet now is to proceed to divide the country and use a race war as his only shot for a 2nd term.

The guy is finished.

Comment

• Originally posted by dj Calleti View Post

Just promised young idiots "change" and went to go vote for him because that's what Young Jeezy, Papoose, Nas, and Joel Ortiz also told them. Ye ye ye, vote Obama! Our first black president!-Nas

They've seen Obama is a fraud so now Obama is shook. Plus the fact Romney is Mexican, Obama is being left without many options.

Obamas best bet now is to proceed to divide the country and use a race war as his only shot for a 2nd term.

The guy is finished.
                What the **** does that have to do with anything? The majority of Mexican-Americans currently flock to the democratic party because of Hillary Clinton. Not Romney. Open a book.

Comment

• Originally posted by dj Calleti View Post

The guy is finished.

You and MANIAC always crack me up when you bring this up.

Mitt Romney is as Mexican as a Taco Bell gordita.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                    Do you REALLY want me to pull up the video where a tea partier says "Obama is going to take away my fishing."

You tend to spit out alot of talking points my good man.
                    Don't care about the Tea Party bro...... I don't share their beliefs

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeKickAss View Post
                      What the **** does that have to do with anything? The majority of Mexican-Americans currently flock to the democratic party because of Hillary Clinton. Not Romney. Open a book.
                      Romney is going to be the first Mexican president.... he grew up with values that speak to me and my Mexican people. Not sure you can understand it.

but he calls to me

Comment

Working...
                      X