Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad movies you watched lately

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, I'm reading some of what you guys are posting on here. You guys don’t got a clue.

You putting big budget blockbusters on here saying they’re terrible movies. Most of the time, if a movie has a big budget, it’ll at least have pretty good cinematography and will look visually appealing. Even if the plots stupid and it truly is a s h I t movie, throw some money behind it and it masks the s h I t. Try a s h I t t y movie with no budget. THEN you truly have a terrible movie. One that is absolutely unwatchable.

I challenge you guys to watch Dahmer vs Gacy. Watch it and get back to me.

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
      Disagree , Saw that movie last night

Decent movie not really intended for men though , But Bradley Cooper killed his role should get a Oscar

Watched that last week , thought Daniel Day Lewis delivers another A-1 performance definitely no There will be blood or Gangs of New York but he did his thing

Ending was right f.ucked up though

Worst movie I saw recently was Skyscraper even by the Rock standards that movie was pure f.ucking garbage
      Killed his role indeed. No pun intended right? And speaking of garbage, check out the 1996 movie Skyscraper with Anna Nicole Smith. At least you get to see some boobage and softcore sex though. I remember renting that in college when it first came out.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skyscraper_(1996_film)

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
        Man, I'm reading some of what you guys are posting on here. You guys don’t got a clue.

You putting big budget blockbusters on here saying they’re terrible movies. Most of the time, if a movie has a big budget, it’ll at least have pretty good cinematography and will look visually appealing. Even if the plots stupid and it truly is a s h I t movie, throw some money behind it and it masks the s h I t. Try a s h I t t y movie with no budget. THEN you truly have a terrible movie. One that is absolutely unwatchable.

Only if they fight each other, like in Freddy vs. Jason.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
          Only if they fight each other, like in Freddy vs. Jason.
          They do, but it’s pretty bad. You have to be drunk to watch it and get any type of enjoyment out of it.

Comment

Captain America the Winter soldier, that crap wasn't kosher.

Comment

You clearly know nothing about movies, it's big blockbusters that suck the most. Educate yourself son.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                You clearly know nothing about movies, it's big blockbusters that suck the most. Educate yourself son.
                You’re only partially right. Sometimes big blockbusters can suck.

RIPD had a lot of money behind it and it sucked.

Green Lantern sucked.

But on the flipside, Titanic, Saving Private Ryan, Zombieland, and countless others are all big blockbuster movies that are critically acclaimed.

Maybe you should educate yourself, son.

Comment

You’re only partially right. Sometimes big blockbusters can suck.

RIPD had a lot of money behind it and it sucked.

Green Lantern sucked.

But on the flipside, Titanic, Saving Private Ryan, Zombieland, and countless others are all big blockbuster movies that are critically acclaimed.

Maybe you should educate yourself, son.
                  RIPD was great so you educate yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                    RIPD was great so you educate yourself.
                    Now you’re just trolling.

Comment

Now you’re just trolling.
                      Silly light hearted comedy was bad for you? Get a life you miserable, blind zombie.

Comment

Working...
                      X