Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should I buy Borderlands 3 or Link’s awakening ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enjoying Borderlands 3, as promised it's a lot bigger than the previous games, been playing about a month now, on chapter 17 of 23, finding a couple of battles difficult so heading online but until now been fine offline

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
      Enjoying Borderlands 3, as promised it's a lot bigger than the previous games, been playing about a month now, on chapter 17 of 23, finding a couple of battles difficult so heading online but until now been fine offline
      limit your distractions.. focus.. a lot of people are lost in video games..

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
        Same here, really enjoying it. I played through with some friends and am going back to do a lot of side missions that we missed. Love what they did with the guns. So many over-the-top guns that , unlike most games where I find a fave and stick with it, I'm finding half the fun is just experimenting with how to use them.
        Really fun time overall.

I was glad to hit level 50 because now my guns aren't getting out-dated every couple days.

Comment

I've been playing it as well, it's a lot of fun. The guns feel especially good this time and there's a metric ton of variety to be had. I've been playing as the Gunner class and her mech feels great to blow away hordes of enemies with. The game's quite buggy though and I can't stand that Ava brat, in fact the story overall just isn't as compelling as Borderlands 2 was. Overall I don't think it's the best game of the year or anything like that but if you enjoy shooters or games with loot then it's pretty much a must-have.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            Same here, really enjoying it. I played through with some friends and am going back to do a lot of side missions that we missed. Love what they did with the guns. So many over-the-top guns that , unlike most games where I find a fave and stick with it, I'm finding half the fun is just experimenting with how to use them.
            Really fun time overall.

I was glad to hit level 50 because now my guns aren't getting out-dated every couple days.
            i am too old school.. my free time is drivel on this site, and coding.. making money.. walking my dogs, and being with my wife.

as distractions increase, fools waste too much time.. now ... i go back to my jew website, where i listen to lectures about god.. i guess that is the same as playing video games?

my religion controls my life.. but it also has real human interactions.. i like you. guys lie about me all the time.. guys who know me off line, attack them.. i wish it were not so.

i kinda think i might understand, when space invaders or pinball was a big thing, we all wanted to leave a big score.. when a punching machine was installed at a game center, i hit it hard.. those days are gone.. vrml gay ames are taking over.. never mind...

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              i am too old school.. my free time is drivel on this site, and coding.. making money.. walking my dogs, and being with my wife.

as distractions increase, fools waste too much time.. now ... i go back to my jew website, where i listen to lectures about god.. i guess that is the same as playing video games?

my religion controls my life.. but it also has real human interactions.. i like you. guys lie about me all the time.. guys who know me off line, attack them.. i wish it were not so.

i kinda think i might understand, when space invaders or pinball was a big thing, we all wanted to leave a big score.. when a punching machine was installed at a game center, i hit it hard.. those days are gone.. vrml gay ames are taking over.. never mind...
              For me, games have become important for keeping my mind sharp and for socialization. Most of the time I'm playing, it's w/ friends and we chat about life stuff. No different than if we were at a bar or at someone's house. Because I work at home, the interaction is critical for my mental health.

The challenging competitive shooter games have definitely made my reflexes quicker and mind sharper. I even play guitar better now after gaming the past couple years.

I agree with you about the time wasting though. I try to be very mindful about "achievements" and other time wasters that serve no real purpose in my life. If it's not benefiting me in some way, it's gotta go.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                For me, games have become important for keeping my mind sharp and for socialization. Most of the time I'm playing, it's w/ friends and we chat about life stuff. No different than if we were at a bar or at someone's house. Because I work at home, the interaction is critical for my mental health.

The challenging competitive shooter games have definitely made my reflexes quicker and mind sharper. I even play guitar better now after gaming the past couple years.

I agree with you about the time wasting though. I try to be very mindful about "achievements" and other time wasters that serve no real purpose in my life. If it's not benefiting me in some way, it's gotta go.
                cool...........

Comment

Working...
                X