Deontay Wilder should be suspended for his comments

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #WeHeartLoveTaps

Comment

• They are egregious comments but I believe in freedom of speech until it's a direct threat on someone's life. Thing is he uses his death wish loosely, doesn't tend to specify so he technically avoids that description. It's a difficult situation to navigate. It's worth seriously fining him at least. This isn't suitable promo for any sport, but especially combat sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
        Its just a shame he has never wanted to kill a real top 10 prime heavy handed Heavyweight then maybe his resume wouldnt be so ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
          It's really, really cheap to make Dadashev's death about Wilder. I had hoped you guys were better than that/
          Exactly Rexy! I love boxing and I really enjoy this forum but some of the guys on here are so fu.king obnoxious that it ruins it for everyone. I have a dude on here threatening to "punch me in the face" because I corrected him on a post. Grow the fu.k up already! If you do not know what you are talking about and you are corrected show a little humility. This Duck Adonis character obviously hates Wilder. Bringing up the deaths of these two young fighters and blaming someone's remarks for it? That is a new low but unfortunately this forum is filled with the Duck Adonis's of the world. Dudes that hide behind their keyboards ranting away with no filter. Wilder was spoken to by the WBC and he clarified his remarks. End of fu.king story!

Comment

• Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
            Boxers get suspended for kissing sluts so why not?
            The netherlands? That explains it!

Comment

Working...
            X