No announcement yet.

8 Year old Girl Killed in Shooting - 20K Reward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    Yeah because cops are not supposed to kill people why are you holding them to the same standards as criminals?
    For starters I said stray bullet, not murder. But even when a cop makes a justified killing, out comes the torches and pitch forks.

Why don’t these communities show the same level of outrage when their kids are killed by gang members in their community. A life is a life, regardless of who takes it.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      For starters I said stray bullet, not murder. But even when a cop makes a justified killing, out comes the torches and pitch forks.

Why don’t these communities show the same level of outrage when their kids are killed by gang members in their community. A life is a life, regardless of who takes it.
      Same reason why politician who take bribes or scam people out of money makes the news while a hustler who does the same thing won't make the news

They were put in position of power and they're held to higher level of accountability

Comment

Same reason why politician who take bribes or scam people out of money makes the news while a hustler who does the same thing won't make the news

They were put in position of power and they're held to higher level of accountability
        Sure, but even when a cop makes a clean, justified killing, it results in total mayhem. An opportunity for activists to fan the flame said of racial tension and the media can boost ratings. Residents can riot and loot and pretend they actually gave two shyts about the so called victim.

Comment

These same type of people are murdering people everyday in the UK too.

An 8 month pregnant woman was savagely attacked with a knife and murdered last week.

Every day we see people getting murdered.

And the same people crying out that something needs to be done are the first people who start crying racism and racial profiling when police start their stop and search programs and cracking down on gang and drug culture

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post

With that said, u are being a bit dramatic here with the "You can't be snitchin???" Lol! You sound like a late 90s Jim Crow.

In all seriousness. You ever watch the First 48 on A&E? Black folk tell on themselves and each other all the time. 20k is a low reward and I bet some brotha bites. .
            This actually pretty true about First 48.

And No, I'm not being dramatic about "Snitchin'". These people AREN'T GANGSTERS. There's NO CODE... It's a bunch of wanna be mfers acting a fool. Not ratting somebody out about a crime that doesn't harm anybody really is something completely different than a funeral for an 8 year old girl.

I'd OPENLY walk up to the dude(s) who did it and tell him to turn himself in. Make sure they KNEW I knew... And I'd be giving them a chance to do right. This is of course if I knew the girl. Even without knowing her it drives me up the wall.

I'd BEG for them to show up at my door. BEG for it.

Comment

This is my entire point of this thread. If you guys don't wake up and *****ing listen... It's insanity.

Comment

An 8 year old girl being killed bc some mfka wasn't giving somebody his respeck...

IS WORSE

Than a cop pulling over a guy for speeding, had drugs in the car, started to defy then FIGHT the officer, then get shot and killed...

Do you get it?

Comment

Sure, but even when a cop makes a clean, justified killing, it results in total mayhem. An opportunity for activists to fan the flame said of racial tension and the media can boost ratings. Residents can riot and loot and pretend they actually gave two shyts about the so called victim.
                  Yes.........

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                    The girl was fking 8 years old man..... 8....... You should see her damn picture.... it drives me up the wall...

There were reports that there were 100+ people.. 3 people were injured besides her who died.... BROAD DAYLIGHT... Before you have kids this stuff bothers you, but no where near after you have them.

NO ONE .... will come forward.
                    Very well said. Absolutely correct

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                      In my hometown. In the paper today. 8 years old.........

IN BROAD DAYLIGHT AT A PARK.... The article goes on and on about how no witnesses will come forward. The FBI has offered a 20K reward for someone to come forward as a witness. No one will. You can't be snitchin??? You feel me???

I want you mother ****ers to think about this... And think hard about what I thought when I turned the ****ing page and saw an article about Kaepernick not wanting the American Flag on a shoe... I want you to ****ing think about the constant contradiction and self-exposing nature of this ****.

The ****ing rage....
                      is it mostly blacks?

Comment

Working...
                      X