No announcement yet.

Have you ever been Knocked Out before?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lotus Flower View Post
    i got kicked in the head while the guy was doing back flip but didnt get kd/ko but i felt it
    Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
    so u got served with this?

Yeaaa you got flashkicked..

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
      Yeaaa you got flashkicked..
      i remember i wasnt infront of him though..

Comment

I've been kinda knocked out playing Aussie rules football twice going for a mark.

My brother also made me pass out once by doing some weird breathing thing and then I hit my head on the hardwood floor.

Comment

Nope, can't say that I have. Chin is pretty decent.

Comment

Once, with boxing gloves on. I was drunk as hell, boxing a guy inside an apartment building (I've boxed proper before, but this wasn't such a time). Got caught with a big hail marry shot and put down, and then hit again on the ground. I actually ended up sleep walking afterward, when I was passed out at in my girlfriend's place. I got up and walked down the stairs in my boxers and took a piss in the lawn (my girlfriend told me--though she just thought I was being a dumb ass and didn't realize I was sleep walking), and then tried to enter the wrong room and finding it locked, started banging on the door. My girlfriend came up behind me and was calling my name, and I came around. I literally essentially woke up standing in front of a random apartment room in my boxers while pounding on the door.

I've been in fights and been hit hard. I've been sucker punched hard in the jaw to the point where my entire jaw and the entire opposite side of my face to my ear drum hurt, and the pain didn't all go away for about a month. I've been hit with boxing gloves so hard that it made my hands tingle. I've gotten concussions from skateboarding. But the time I got knocked out in the aforementioned drunken boxing match was the weirdest and maybe the worst (actually a skateboarding accident I had might have been worse).

Comment

Nah, I've only ever been in street scraps though, and most guys who want to fight in the streets can't fight for ****.

I've been dazed once, though. By a guy who had a few inches (I was a teenager at the time) and like 20lbs on me. The first punch he threw had me lightheaded like when you stand up when your blood pressure is low. My balance went to hell for a moment there and my vision blurred briefly.

I knew he was going to hit hard because he was a lot bigger than me, I just didn't expect him to hit that hard. I was stunned - Mentally and physically.

I've also been choked unconscious before by a former co-worker/friend who was a something-belt (can't recall) in Jiu-Jitsu. He invited me to train for a day with him and, because I was being a smartass about it (I was 18 or 19 at the time) he proceeded to teach me some respect the hard way. Or at least it felt like the hard way - I'm sure he was taking it easy on me by his standards, but to a n00b like me with no martial arts background whatsoever (unless you count watching Jackie Chan movies) it felt pretty brutal.

It didn't have it's intended effect though. After I woke up I told him he got lucky.

Comment

no but i heard the ringing and felt the legs stiffin a little **** was fun i had to take a knee once from a body shot

Comment

I smacked my head off the pavement when rollerblading when I was a kid. I didn't get KO'd, but I remember it taking a while for me to get up.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                    Only once. Fell 30 feet out of a tree when I was about 7. Woke up a week later in the hospital. Haven't neen dazed since.
                    Gueeeesus!!!
                    what was you doing up there?

Comment

As far as being knocked out cold, I don't know if I actually was or not, but there was one story I left out when I might've been. I was probably about 10 years old, and it was on Halloween and I was hopped up on sugar. I was running down the sidewalk at my dad's apartment complex and ran full speed and head first into a dumpster which was in front of the sidewalk. The notch at the end of the arm which the truck grabs onto and which keeps the arm from sliding out of the truck's grip is what I caught, right in the forehead. I will say that I believe I was knocked out cold, but hard to know one hundred percent. I remember being on the ground and thinking that I was in the road, not knowing what had happened like if I got hit by a car or whatever, and not being able to stand up or anything, and I was just crawling on the ground trying to get out of the road. I got my head split open pretty bad (seven stitches) and a concussion.

Comment

Working...
                      X