No announcement yet.

Who did Floyd beat?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who did Floyd beat?

that was a HOF calibre fighter that was still on his prime?

Right........

Nobody......

so? same with the Klitschkos or Pacquiao...

Comment

Youre not on your pacland account. This is boxingscene, you seem mixed up.

Comment

Men Floyd hav bet nobedy...he not Fitter of Decade like MANNY PACMEN PACQUIAO...pacmen brave nad fite only best prime HOF ATG....PACMEN is de best. Floyd jellus on his love and hero and senator. He chikin cowerd do chiken dance cowerd duckweather.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
          Men Floyd hav bet nobedy...he not Fitter of Decade like MANNY PACMEN PACQUIAO...pacmen brave nad fite only best prime HOF ATG....PACMEN is de best. Floyd jellus on his love and hero and senator. He chikin cowerd do chiken dance cowerd duckweather.

your translation software is busted

Comment

I'm just going to say that its weird how a majority of those actually involved in the boxing profession have nothing but praise and admiration for Floyd and what he does in the ring but all of the "fans" have so much negative to say about him...

When he first came into the game, he was considered high-risk and low-reward... Now he's considered high-risk, high-reward...

Why does everyone consider him to be an automatic loss if he's just a cherry picker who hasn't fought anybody?

Comment

Originally posted by WesleySnipes View Post
              so? same with the Klitschkos or Pacquiao...
              Barrera and Marquez.

And Floyd beat Castillo.

Comment

the TS' question made me remember the late genaro hernandez...

was he still on his prime during the time PBF beat him?

Comment

IMO. Corrales and hatton

Comment

I don't see how Genaro Hernandez, Diego Corrales, Jose Luis Castillo, and Ricky Hatton aren't really good wins?????

Genaro was unbeaten at 130, the argument Pac fans always use with the Hatton-Pac fight. Corrales was unbeaten and #5 P4P. Castillo was the #1 LW in the world without a doubt and had beaten Stevie Johnston. And Ricky Hatton was unbeaten and #8 P4P, and beat the HOF fighter Tszyu on his resume.

How were those not really good wins???

I swear. If Floyd was another person with a different personality, but the EXACT SAME RESUME, it'd be a whole different story on what people think of him.
                    Last edited by 4Corners; 03-17-2012, 06:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X