Collapse
No announcement yet.

News: PACQUIAO-BRADLEY DONE FOR JUNE 9

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bradley should win this fight by decision if all goes well.

I'm guessing it's a 80-20 split, something in that ball park. Maybe 75-25.

Comment

the fuuukkk is this *****?? the winner of pac vs bradley will face the winner of marquez vs peterson??? WTF???

Comment

Best opponent available - can't see how anyone can complain. Great fight. I expect Pacquiao to flatten Tim though.

Comment

On the other hand, I might root for Bradley, because he deserves this fight, and it would be funny to see Mayweather-Pacquiao go down the drain. Very interested to see how this plays out. I can see how Pacquiao will destroy Bradley, but I could also see how Bradley would make this VERY close, and maybe even win.

Comment

Fight of the decade right here for real!!! I'm ****ing pumped for this. Floyd said he didnt want the fight at the moment so Pac went after the undefeated. The greatest of our generation taking on an undefeated young lion, not some leftover.. Seriously this is gonna be a huge event sort of like De La Hoya Trinidad. There hasnt been a fight of that magnitude until now. Pac is a focking warrior.

Comment

cotto > bradley

Comment

we all knew this was coming...ok now we need margarito vs mayorga on the undercard, make it happen!

Comment

Originally posted by PACsmash View Post
                  the fuuukkk is this *****?? the winner of pac vs bradley will face the winner of marquez vs peterson??? WTF???
                  More money for arum

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
                    Fight of the decade right here for real!!! I'm ****ing pumped for this. The greatest of our generation taking on an undefeated young lion, not some leftover.. Seriously this is gonna be a huge event sort of like De La Hoya Trinidad. There hasnt been a fight of that magnitude until now. Pac is a focking warrior.
                    ^^^ God I love boxingscene forums...

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
                      Fight of the decade right here for real!!! I'm ****ing pumped for this. The greatest of our generation taking on an undefeated young lion, not some leftover.. Seriously this is gonna be a huge event sort of like De La Hoya Trinidad. There hasnt been a fight of that magnitude until now. Pac is a focking warrior.
                      This is a good fight, more along the lines of Mayweather-Hatton than Oscar-Felix though.

Bradley is a tough fight.

For once, they aren't fighting each other, but BOTH are fighting good fights, the best available for each guy.

I am excited for both.

Comment

Working...
                      X