No announcement yet.

Vitali Klitschko visits Shannon Briggs in hospital

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
    The Klitschkos are almost perfect people. They're nearly flawless.
    Vitali and Wlad are awesome......but relax.

What you just said is disturbing.

Comment

And those wannabe's at Onthegrind were bashing Vitali. Saying he showed no remorse. They compaired his reaction of finding out Briggs was in the hospital to Ivan Drago's " If he dies, He dies!". WTF! Klits need to be respected. They are respecting the sport to the fullest. They pay their opponents well, give them an opportunity to win a title, and they also promote their opponents better than they had ever been in the past. Briggs just had the best ring entrance he had ever had. Why because the Klits do it right and want both fighers to benifet from the event. These men are as respectable as they come. All the fighters that have ever worked with them have nothing but good thing to say. They treat their opponents with respect. There really is'nt any more you could ask for. Everyone expects them to somehow shrink them selves and fight like Tyson or else they suck. That is about the dumbest mentality possible.

Comment

Originally posted by rizurrected View Post
        Vitali and Wlad are awesome......but relax.

What you just said is disturbing.
        He's right, I can't find any flaws.

Comment

Originally posted by INSECT View Post
          Man you're such a bitter jealous clown.

America is finished, not just politically but heavyweightically, now get over it you ****.
          heavyweightically

Comment

Big V is really a good guy. I'd love for him to be a big brother

Comment

Glad to hear this, nice gesture by Vitali, you really can't dislike them. They seem very humble and noble men, excellent role models really.

Comment

i knew he'd do that. plus all that **** talking from briggs was to promote the fight. Vitali knows this

Comment

class act from a gracious champion

i never expect anything less than solid gold from the brothers inside and outside of the ring

Comment

you could see they obviously respected each other before the fight (briggs would talk trash to a clown, im talking about in the closing weeks). I would expect no less from Vitali, a smooth operator, and very worthy champion

Comment

I'm not a big fan of them, but they both handle themselves well outside the ring and are classy guys.

Respect to Vitali.

Comment

Working...
                      X