View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 06:53 PM #18
With a side of Freedom

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
I Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 15,011,133,505.72
wishful thinking.. You're a Floyd lover for life :) - I'm so sorry have a cup of joe - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jose830 View Post
I rent a two family house and the tenant in the first floor has section 8 I get $1000 from section 8 and she dishes out $200 out of her pocket, I personally don't care about her personal life as long as the rent gets paid, section eight goes every six months to inspect the home if they ok with how she's living why should I care about anything else

its a three bedroom apartment with basement I could easily get $1400 or more but I do have a heart and as long as my mortgage gets paid and I make some profit i'm ok.
Not saying you should care you're the landlord but the blue collar working guy who wants that place can barley afford it. I mean what does this lady have 4 kids or something?

And you have no reason to ever lower the rent to make it more affordable for people who actually work since the government is footing the bill. That's all I'm saying. Any guys making less then 20 an hour or so gets punished for it
I Love Jesus! is offline   Reply With Quote