View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 03:40 AM #74
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Null has a reputation beyond reputeNull has a reputation beyond reputeNull has a reputation beyond reputeNull has a reputation beyond reputeNull has a reputation beyond reputeNull has a reputation beyond reputeNull has a reputation beyond reputeNull has a reputation beyond reputeNull has a reputation beyond reputeNull has a reputation beyond reputeNull has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,027,025,422.70
good ownage of floydiots. - I'm so sorry merry christmas - the collector 

One time I got a ticket from the Highway Patrol for using the shoulder to get on to a freeway exit quicker. It was a pretty rough & tough experience for me. People say I drive like a grandma, and I take pride in my driving skills. I feel like I am the greatest driver there has ever been, and I consider myself the Floyd Mayweather Jr. of driving. I have some pretty sweet moves. Like when I change lanes, instead of using the rear-view mirror, I turn my head to look for traffic from behind and anticipate if cars plan on merging at the same time I want to. I turn my head real quick, so I have real quick reflexes like Floyd "Money" Mayweather, almost like rolling with the punch which he isn't known for. Because, guess what, rear-view mirrors lie, side-view mirrors lie, but perceptions don't lie. Well, I guess they do lie sometimes, but the mirrors won't show you everything, like blind spots. Anyway, so yeah, I guess you can say I've had my share of run-ins with the law, aka "the black and white," aka "one time," etc.
Null is offline   Reply With Quote