No announcement yet.

So I sent an anonymous email to my co-worker Rebecca’s husband

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BuckToothed View Post
    Way to ruin a family... if you have concerns, you should’ve confronted your coworkers and not the husband.
    Sounds like she made a choice to ruin it herself.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
      Rebecca is married with 2 children, she has been fuçking my another co-worker, Aidan for some time now. The whole office knows about it.

She’s damn fine, she sucked my díck in the disabilitied bathroom at the Christmas party after we did some coke together last year. Anyway, I was getting annoyed at her strutting around the office thinking she the shît. Last week we had a “bring your family to work day,” she brought the kids in, they where happy and playful. She even introduced her husband to Aidan, aidan then made jokes to the guys later that day bragging about how her husband Eoin didn’t know he was fûcking her

Last week I sent an anonymous email to her husband outlining the sequence of events and all parties involved (apart from myself of course.) Eoin and Rebecca have not been in the office since

I’m starting to get worried now
      Good job. God is probably pleased with you. People like those should always be exposed.

Had an incident like that down here recently. One guy ended up getting killed.

An investigation has been launched into the shooting death of a Clarendon-based motor vehicle examiner by a police constable on Wednesday night.

The dead man has been identified as 42-year-old Navardo Ford, of Chateau Road in May Pen, Clarendon. The incident is reported to be the end result of a love triangle.

The May Pen police report that about 11:35 pm, the cop transported a female companion to her home in the parish. As the female got out of the vehicle the policeman was driving, Ford drove onto the scene.

Ford is reported to have gotten very incensed, jumped from his vehicle and accosted the female. Police report that Ford began slapping the woman after an argument developed between them. While in the process of dragging her towards his vehicle, the cop is said to have intervened.

Ford is further reported to have attempted to reach for his licensed firearm, but the cop was quicker on the draw and opened fire in the direction of Ford and the woman. Ford was reportedly hit several times in his upper body and the female suffered a minor injury after being grazed by a bullet
      http://www.loopjamaica.com/content/c...shooting-death

Comment

maracho
        DoubleLeftH00k
        JimRaynor
        Rip Chudd

TS did the correct thing, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
          Rebecca is married with 2 children, she has been fuçking my another co-worker, Aidan for some time now. The whole office knows about it.

She’s damn fine, she sucked my díck in the disabilitied bathroom at the Christmas party after we did some coke together last year. Anyway, I was getting annoyed at her strutting around the office thinking she the shît. Last week we had a “bring your family to work day,” she brought the kids in, they where happy and playful. She even introduced her husband to Aidan, aidan then made jokes to the guys later that day bragging about how her husband Eoin didn’t know he was fûcking her

Last week I sent an anonymous email to her husband outlining the sequence of events and all parties involved (apart from myself of course.) Eoin and Rebecca have not been in the office since

I’m starting to get worried now

I f**ked Rebecca too bro.

You might wanna email that as well.

Comment

Why ya messing with other people's affairs.
            That's horrible what ya done.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              maracho
              DoubleLeftH00k
              JimRaynor
              Rip Chudd

TS did the correct thing, right?
              No, he didn't. He did the sucka thing but it's not like we would expect anything else from him

Comment

Wow. Haha. That's crazy. I wouldn't ever get into people's business like that though. The husband may have found out eventually on his own anyway and it's not like your his friend or anything. Cold.........

.................................................. ..blooded!

Comment

i remember an incident like this at a place i used to work in a few years ago. Only the time i saw this Rebecca was the one calling dude's wife to tell her who hubby had been banging. i hated the guy who was cheating, he was my boss but i wouldn't have ratted him out unless i was forced to lie to cover it up. i had been fired from the place by then, as had several other people for B.S. "reasons", i have to admit it was fun to see the guy who had *****ed me over get what was coming to him.

Comment

Here is some great boxing advice

Always imagine your opponents as Pretty Boy32

Comment

Sounds like your ***** ass got mad that you couldn't get the ***** so you snitched on the guy that did.

Comment

Working...
                      X