Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: I Think Me & Wilder Would Beat Ruiz Quite Comfortably

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the first time in history a guy with all the belts is not being called the champ. Let me guess, Canelo isn’t the champ, triple g is because you guys say so. Lol, ydksab.

Comment

Originally posted by Htown-Finest View Post

I want some of the stuff you smokin buddy. That stuff most be good. Wilder, Jermell and especially skill wise Fury and Jermall can fight
      The Charlos have skills? Lol tell korobov and Harrison that. Last time I checked, those guys suck and they beat the charlos. Wilder, well he just sucks. AJ schools wilder, that’s why wilder ducked him. And the true heavyweight champ... Andy Ruiz!!! Sorry I didn’t realize you were from Houston. I understand your loyalty. You have no star athletes to root for. Carry on

Comment

Originally posted by Javcar View Post
        The Charlos have skills? Lol tell korobov and Harrison that. Last time I checked, those guys suck and they beat the charlos. Wilder, well he just sucks. AJ schools wilder, that’s why wilder ducked him. And the true heavyweight champ... Andy Ruiz!!! Sorry I didn’t realize you were from Houston. I understand your loyalty. You have no star athletes to root for. Carry on

Can we please place a bet next time Wilder, Fury, Charlo’s fight???? I would personally like to take your money LOL

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
          Damn what a bunch of snowflakes in this thread.
          Absofckinlutely

Godamn.

Comment

Fury finally said something I agree with

Fu ck you, AJ !

Comment

Ruiz beats them both especially fury. Fury got clipped yesterday and he has no chin. FYI his best win is over a 50 year Klitschko that aj knocked out
              Look at this dork.

Comment

Of course. Charlo gets beat up by Canelo and wilder loses to Ruiz. I’ll take those bets. Those guys suck just like Errol Spence. Unfortunately for these guys, they won’t be allowed to hold for 30 minutes of a fight and get a decision for “defense”. They don’t have Floyd’s connections. FYI Floyd lost to Castillo de la Hoya and maidana. I guess selling out has its perks. Lol

Comment

Of course. Charlo gets beat up by Canelo and wilder loses to Ruiz. I’ll take those bets. Those guys suck just like Errol Spence. Unfortunately for these guys, they won’t be allowed to hold for 30 minutes of a fight and get a decision for “defense”. They don’t have Floyd’s connections. FYI Floyd lost to Castillo de la Hoya and maidana. I guess selling out has its perks. Lol
                  I’ll take you on the wilder Ruiz bet.

“ Those guys suck just like Errol Spence“

But going forward
                  Your officially an troll. Congratulations

Comment

This is the first time in history a guy with all the belts is not being called the champ. Let me guess, Canelo isn’t the champ, triple g is because you guys say so. Lol, ydksab.
                    It actually happens more frequently than you think. Mike Tyson has all the ABC belts at one point. But a lot of considered Michael Spinks the real champ. Roy Jones had the belts at light heavyweight. But a lot of people considered Darius Michaelczewski the real champ. For a brief time, Nate Campbell held multiple belts at lightweight. But most people felt JMM was the real champ.

At the end of the day, people have different interpretations of who’s the top guy in the division and the criteria for achieving that top status. For some people, the belts are the end all. For me, the belts don’t mean s.hit. By the very definition of the word champion I’ve never been able to rationalize how people can acknowledge more than one guy being champions in a division.

In the current heavyweight division, you have two guys that are unbeaten at the top and then there’s Ruiz. And regardless of how many belts Ruiz has, he’s lost to Joseph Parker. That’s a bad loss considering Parker lost to AJ and Whyte. I don’t care how many belts he has. I don’t see how any rational thinking person could rate him ahead of Wilder and/or Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by Nehnenqui View Post
                      This ass kissing between Fury and Deyonce is getting weird as f**k. Especially on Fury’s part since he got robbed blind by Deyonce.

Fury: Me and Deyonce will beat Joshua.

Fury: Me and Deyonce will beat Ruiz.

Fury: Me and Deyonce are the best!

It reminds me of a big brother that could fight always sticking up for his sissy little brother. I guess it just seems worse since the sissy little brother (Deyonce) talks tougher than the big brother (Fury) knowing damn well he is a coward that will hide behind his big brother at the first sign of danger.
                      Shut your f@ggot ass up pussie. Wilder put Every fighter he faced on the canvass. And that's a sissy? You sound like a bytch. As a matter of fact you are a bytch.

Comment

Working...
                      X