Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: I'm Still The Boss, Pacquiao Will Destroy Thurman!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roach: I'm Still The Boss, Pacquiao Will Destroy Thurman!

BEVERLY HILLS, Calif.- Freddie Roach has no issue with being called Manny Pacquiao's co-trainer. The renowned trainer splits duties with Buboy Fernandez, Pacquiao's longtime friend. After a brief breakup, Roach rejoined Pacquiao's corner for the bout against Adrien Broner in January. Fernandez, however, was the one who worked the middle for the win against Broner. The center in-ring spot is often reserved for the head trainer.
    [Click Here To Read More]

can we have buboy be the head trainer again?? i dont know but manny looked a lot better under buboy... maybe it's because pac is with PBC now so he's a little more motivated? i dont know! but i like pac looked a lot better with buboy.

Comment

lets get to it

Comment

https://youtu.be/EIORQnzTSB8

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
          can we have buboy be the head trainer again?? i dont know but manny looked a lot better under buboy... maybe it's because pac is with PBC now so he's a little more motivated? i dont know! but i like pac looked a lot better with buboy.
          Yeah, Buboy does a great job on mitts

Last edited by anonymous2.0; 05-23-2019, 08:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
            Yeah, Buboy does a great job on mitts

all jokes aside.. pac's mitt work with buboy is actually a lot better than pac/roach at this stage. with buboy, pac is throwing rapid punches then mixing it with with hooks, etc. with roach, it's the same 1-2 hook roll under. it looks nice but it's starting to get old. roach is not adding any new combo's, he's making pac repeat the same shiiet.

Comment

I'd rather see Pacquiao with Buboy. Roach is old news at this point and he gives nothing of note to Pacquiao anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                all jokes aside.. pac's mitt work with buboy is actually a lot better than pac/roach at this stage. with buboy, pac is throwing rapid punches then mixing it with with hooks, etc. with roach, it's the same 1-2 hook roll under. it looks nice but it's starting to get old. roach is not adding any new combo's, he's making pac repeat the same shiiet.
                Like an aged boxer who can't pull the trigger, Roach can't work mitts as well as he used to. Still pictures of Buboy getting punched is funny.

Comment

Fugh me
                  Freddy not wasting any fughin time trying to make it about himself

Comment

"Im still the boss" Didnt Pac fire his ass & then bring him back?😂

Comment

Working...
                    X