Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Golovkin Using Sanchez as Excuse for Loss To Canelo!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So the coke sniffing, fishnet wearing lady boy thinks he can criticise GGG? What a hypocrite after his antics with trainers. Canelo is also a drug cheat that should have been banned for life but as always money talks. Abel was finished once he threw GGG under he bus. GGG himself has only fought mainly WW's and bums but that's another story.
    Last edited by Robertthebruce; 04-26-2019, 02:10 PM.

Comment

De la Hoya is 100% right, GGG is doing what many fighters have done before him and passing the blame to his trainer for a loss. Oscar would know, because he did the same thing after he lost to Shane Mosley and fired Robert Alcazar.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Froch was retired and never came back to fight anyone. So now retired fighters are ducking?? You'd have an argument if he actually came out of retirement and fought someone else. But he didn't. He was a retired fighter talking **** to get headlines

So what if Saunders said at one time he wasn't ready for him. He said he was ready before GGG ever fought Canelo & agreed to a fight. After the Jacobs fight GGG refused to fight anyone but Canelo.

Tom said there Martinez never ducked him. Martinez main promoter said they agreed to fight him after Cotto if Martinez had won.

During this time everybody was supposedly ducking him one man said I'll fight him and in less than 30 mins the fight was turned down. Y'all said he should fight Kovalev instead. And he did twice

Some fighters talk about it. Others actually do it.
        Never mention Saunders in a serious boxing conversation. Hes pulled out of more fights than anyone else.The first real danger he was facing he tested positive then ran to another division. A bad example of.. anything.

Comment

Who was abel when golovkin came to us, its ggg who made a name for abel sanchez not the other way around and this mofo betrayed his own fighter saying **** after first andsecond fight like its on us that we diddnt ko canelo, dumb ass mexicano, youvebeen in russia, youvebeen in kazahstan, uvebeen there and you now that if you betray once you will be ****ed, we dont turn backs on our guys, we'll defend them and we dont like pusssies who change theirs minds, so abel-get lost and shut the f up
          Last edited by Satir; 04-26-2019, 02:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
            Aww you guys are facebook friends?! Good for you two!
            As for the "issue we got", what exactly is that? The fact that youre defending a cross dresser? Sounds like its your issue mijo. And when i was living in LV, I invited you to Johnny toco's gym but you said "no, l i'm a gangster, we handle it in the streets"? When we couldve handled it like men.......so miss me with your bs and tough talk on the net Lil Mija Trampita. You got your card pulled, go put them fishnets on and eat the rice...
            😂🤣 You weak ass biitch! As soon as I called you out and told you I'm coming to your town next week and to meet me then all of a sudden you live in Washington and not Vegas,...
            You soft ass punk! I just pulled your hoe card! 😆
            I knew you was nothing but a punk ass coward who loves to sell Wolf tickets but won't ever back it up....
            You fuccing lame!

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
              Bro don’t waste your time, all these triple jab nut lickers are all fake fraud puzzies just like their idol triple jab... he won’t meet with you or anyone and neither will any of these fake triple jab nut huggers. These fools are literally like a beaten battered woman that keeps getting whooped but always finds a way to blame herself to justify going back for more ass whoopins... it’s sad but these foos are just like that. Triple fraud has been exposed as nothing but a media character and we all know it we all been saying it but these 97k ******s won’t ever acknowledge what we been telling their dumb asses lol... enjoy the true champs fight in Vegas homie.
              Homie check that lame out! As soon as I told him I'll be in Vegas next week he went and changed his location and claims to live in Washington now...
              He's a weak ass punk coward! 🤣

Comment

Oscar Dela Renta, Canelo is a cheat like many MexicanJMM, Nery, Margarito, Chavez Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                  Homie check that lame out! As soon as I told him I'll be in Vegas next week he went and changed his location and claims to live in Washington now...
                  He's a weak ass punk coward! ��
                  Got'em!!

Your right on the money that clown changed his location to now say @ at Washington at the last minute now that you're calling him out! You can't make this sht up,I call a spade a spade & a pssie ducker 4 a pssy ducker be it ggg of lopezppp

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
                    Got'em!!

Your right on the money that clown changed his location to now say @ at Washington at the last minute now that you're calling him out! You can't make this sht up,I call a spade a spade & a pssie ducker 4 a pssy ducker be it ggg of lopezppp
                    LoL, exactly homie! This morning when I first called him out it said Las Vegas.
                    Then after he responded he changed it to Washington... 😄
                    He's a punk ass coward!

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                      😂🤣 You weak ass biitch! As soon as I called you out and told you I'm coming to your town next week and to meet me then all of a sudden you live in Washington and not Vegas,...
                      You soft ass punk! I just pulled your hoe card! 😆
                      I knew you was nothing but a punk ass coward who loves to sell Wolf tickets but won't ever back it up....
                      You fuccing lame!
                      Good one lil trampita. Just remember you flat out rejected lacing em up in the gym. Keep wearing fishnets

Comment

Working...
                      X