No announcement yet.

Mundine fighting at 154 in June

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Philfy View Post
    Q) Who will be the nest opponent for "The Pioneer"?

1) Look at list of WBA top 15 rankings at 154.

2) Remove anybody not from South America.

3) Remove all undefeated prospects.

4) Remove those with fights already scheduled.

5) Remove those with with a higher KO than 60%.

6) Ta-da!

A) Marco Antonio Avendano 29-7-1
    Is that you Khoda?

Comment

Q) Who will be the nest opponent for "The Pioneer"?

1) Look at list of WBA top 15 rankings at 154.

2) Remove anybody not from South America.

3) Remove all undefeated prospects.

4) Remove those with fights already scheduled.

5) Remove those with with a higher KO than 60%.

6) Ta-da!

Absolutely hilarious.

Comment

Well he was knocked out by Mayorga a decade ago, and he's 36 years-old. So he's got the requisite Danny Green approved "massive history".

Very good Phil. You get much credit from me if you're right.

Just checking out the WBA rankings. What an absolute pile of crap. You obviously have to buy your ranking. Erik Morales is 6th in the 140 division. Katsidis doesn't even make the 135 top 15 and neither Mayweather nor Mosley are in the 147 top 15, but Matthew Hatton is.

Comment

Originally posted by ColWallace View Post
          Well he was knocked out by Mayorga a decade ago, and he's 36 years-old. So he's got the requisite Danny Green approved "massive history".

Just checking out the WBA rankings. What an absolute pile of crap. You obviously have to buy your ranking. Erik Morales is 6th in the 140 division. Katsidis doesn't even make the 135 top 15 and neither Mayweather nor Mosley are in the 147 top 15, but Matthew Hatton is.

What...he had no idea of what division Mundine was fighting in let along what fighter

Just look at the 1st and the 4th post of the thread....is he the only guy who picked this up?

Comment

boycott this thread and all threads about mundine, same old ****, he's never going fight anyone with a heart beat.

So lets not waste our time with mundine, he'll never change.

Comment

Originally posted by brently1979 View Post
              boycott this thread and all threads about mundine, same old ****, he's never going fight anyone with a heart beat.

So lets not waste our time with mundine, he'll never change.
              I dont know why you are posting in his threads anyway....its clear you dont like him.

Comment

Originally posted by I'll be back View Post
                What...he had no idea of what division Mundine was fighting in let along what fighter

Just look at the 1st and the 4th post of the thread....is he the only guy who picked this up?
                I enjoyed the detective work and the elimination process. Very funny.

As for Choc at 154... Let's wait till it's official.

Comment

Originally posted by I'll be back View Post
                  I dont know why you are posting in his threads anyway....its clear you dont like him.
                  If this thread only featured posters who like Mundine then it would just be you talking to yourself.

Comment

I enjoyed the detective work and the elimination process. Very funny.

As for Choc at 154... Let's wait till it's official.
                    Press conference has now changed to Thursday week......so wont be long now until hardcore boxing fans savage Mundine again.

Comment

I never noticed Avendano's historic fight with Mayorga, well spotted!

Yep, those ratings are pretty much meaningless. It's all about the money for the sanctioning bodies. The snub of Mayweather and Mosley are kinda funny though. Good on them for sticking it to the WBA.

Comment

Working...
                      X