Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which win is most important for Big George?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which win is most important for Big George?

Winning the undisputed heavyweight title by destroying the unbeaten Joe Frazier-(Frazier was the only man to have beaten Ali!)

OR

The miracle stoppage of undisputed champion Michael Moorer almost 22 years later!(at the young age of 45)

Which is the biggest win?

still the battering of one of my all time favorite boxers joe frazier

Comment

Foremans stoppage win over Frazier was his most impressive career win followed by his annihilation of Ken Norton

Comment

Yep, still the Frazier win.......even if he was a bigger underdog against Moorer.

I may be being a bit thick this morning but I fear that Moorer was unbeaten till he faced Foreman too.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugarj View Post
          Yep, still the Frazier win.......even if he was a bigger underdog against Moorer.

I may be being a bit thick this morning but I fear that Moorer was unbeaten till he faced Foreman too.
          Yes, Moorer was unbeaten, and he won the title by beating Evander.

Comment

The Frazier KO but the Moorer win redeemed him and cemented his status as a top 10 all-time great heavyweight.

Comment

"Down goes Frazier! Down goes Frazier!"

We all know that. Some of the most famous words in boxing history.

Comment

Probably the Frazier win but as TheGreatA said, the Moorer win cemented his legacy.

Comment

He certainly earned more from the Moorer fight than the Frazier fight.

I wonder which win Foreman himself feels prouder of.

Comment

Originally posted by tyger View Post
                    Winning the undisputed heavyweight title by destroying the unbeaten Joe Frazier-(Frazier was the only man to have beaten Ali!)

OR

The miracle stoppage of undisputed champion Michael Moorer almost 22 years later!(at the young age of 45)

Which is the biggest win?
                    beating moorermthe frazier fight everone knew he was going to destroy the slow punching bob and weaving style of frazier,when he beat moorer it wass a great display of boxing,he used is jab,is hook ans kept patient,then when the chance arouse he threw the right and knocked moorer out boxing:
                    Last edited by mrboxer; 03-04-2010, 12:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X