No announcement yet.

Butt Exercises???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Butt Exercises???

I have heard many fighters been described as some of the hardest hitters in their weight division. Like naz apparently used to punch as hard as a middleweight because of his legs and the strength they give him.

This must mean that having a strong ass also helps. After all the ass is just an extension of the leg .

but neway does ne1 know sum butt exercises. And does ne1 know if these would be useful.

Strong butt - Strong legs - Strong back = hard hit??

Well thts my theory anyway.

THis thread is too damn funny!!!!! ahhahaha

Comment

First start off with crushing a peanut between your ass cheeks. Then move to a walnut. When you've gotten to a watermelon, you're in good shape...

Comment

sqauts works your ass too

Comment

Originally posted by eXig3
          I have heard many fighters been described as some of the hardest hitters in their weight division. Like naz apparently used to punch as hard as a middleweight because of his legs and the strength they give him.

This must mean that having a strong ass also helps. After all the ass is just an extension of the leg .

but neway does ne1 know sum butt exercises. And does ne1 know if these would be useful.

wow
          as if the topic aint gay enough
          check out his avtar
          lmao

Comment

1 ) lie down on your side, so your shoulder and elbow are touching the floor. lift your leg up and move it round in a circular motion.

2) get down on all fours and take it like a *****.

revised 2) get down on all fours and kick a leg out, so thats its staight and hold for a couple secs.

its meant to work, but i find them to boring, so i dont tend to do alot of them. i do however often take part in the activity number 2 (with women) if you know what i mean.

Comment

"First start off with crushing a peanut between your ass cheeks. Then move to a walnut. When you've gotten to a watermelon, you're in good shape..."

Diony LoL if you can get a watermelon between your ass cheeks..then..damn i dont even want to think about it.

Comment

Originally posted by eXig3

uhhhhhh no

Comment

try doing squats. your ass can become much stronger. lol

Comment

^^^^

Squats what you want. I've been bodybuilding for 10 years now and squats definately built up the glutes. Another great exercise is reverse hacksquats, they hit them hard.

I doubt it helps your punch power though.

Comment

Working...
                    X