No announcement yet.

Legit Post Worth Debating

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legit Post Worth Debating

Since my return to this forum, I can truly say that its gone to ****s...1 out of every 20 threads have a legit debate going on..The original debate kings are long gone from this place..Now days, it seems as if all this forum has is posters that only look to say someone else post is stupid or their city sucks or you're stupid because of his or her opinion..I say either debate or move around chumps...If it suck, WHY?? If you don't have the why then you're stupid..stupid..

My original debate kings, please come back and help me revive this forum..LEFTY, VERSE, RAESAAD, ADDIC..NIELS (with your silly a$$ views), GINGO, etc...

maybe your threads don't take off because your topics are wack.

Comment

lmao....post of the year by megstarr

Comment

Originally posted by MegStarr* View Post
        maybe your threads don't take off because your topics are wack.

meg be nice...

Comment

Originally posted by ROSEWOOD View Post
          Since my return to this forum, I can truly say that its gone to ****s...1 out of every 20 threads have a legit debate going on..The original debate kings are long gone from this place..Now days, it seems as if all this forum has is posters that only look to say someone else post is stupid or their city sucks or you're stupid because of his or her opinion..I say either debate or move around chumps...If it suck, WHY?? If you don't have the why then you're stupid..stupid..

My original debate kings, please come back and help me revive this forum..LEFTY, VERSE, RAESAAD, ADDIC..NIELS (with your silly a$$ views), GINGO, etc...

i hope it gets better for you bro....

Comment

Verse still comes up with a controversial thread or two. The one on Illmatic is my favourite.

Comment

...rosewood said styles p was wack the other day....that alone should get his ass banned hahahah... houston fans... gtfo

Comment

yall got me!!! i mean ****, what would this place be with smoke dawg? it would be big bunch of nothing!!!!!!!!! haha....holla

Comment

I think rosewood is that riff raff dude from g's to gents 2 lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Smoke Dawg View Post
                    yall got me!!! i mean ****, what would this place be with smoke dawg? it would be big bunch of nothing!!!!!!!!! haha....holla
                    your my alt, shut up! lol

Comment

Working...
                    X