No announcement yet.

Dream Match PPV worth every penny...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dream Match PPV worth every penny...

the whole night should be action packed...Juanma Lopez is a great up and coming fighter who already fights like a veteran, Victor Ortiz is another big thing to come...so why the people ***** so much? it's only come down to a couple of reasons...jealousy, hate, and the very few Margarita fans crying because the bum didn't get a shot at Oscar...

You go buy it. I'll try to sopcast it, if it's laggy or low QL i'll just go to bed...

Comment

I heard Oscars being interviewed on ESPN soon on the Hot List. PPV was worth it with Abner Mares on the card. Now its good still tho, I would buy it and I dont buyt meny PPVs.

Comment

Im sure it'll be enteraining, but it would've been MUCH better if it was atleast a competitive matchup!

Comment

it will be competitive...when have you ever seen Pacman take it easy, or quit, theres no quit in him. But the undercard like I said should be good, Juanma really is something man...Ortiz has sparred with both Pacman and Oscar, so you know this kid has something. Im really looking forward to this saturday. I don't care who anybody would rather see, Pacman-GoldenBoy is happening and yall just gotta deal with it!

Comment

ortiz's fight will be televised, not juanmas.

Comment

that's a lot of pennies

Comment

Originally posted by ALPHA O`MEGA View Post
                ortiz's fight will be televised, not juanmas.
                Is this true?

Comment

Originally posted by WaRCoTTo View Post
                  Is this true?
                  i heard DLH got mad at JuanMa for talking smack about him recently

Comment

Juanmas has to be televised i will be fukekn pissed if not..If u got a bunch of ppl over and are having a event its great.But if u paying 55 to watch it on ur own it's not worth it

Comment

Working...
                    X