No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz's Opponent Hunt Continues For 3/5 HBO Date

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz's Opponent Hunt Continues For 3/5 HBO Date

Right now, finding an opponent for heavyweight contender Luis Ortiz is becoming mission impossible for Golden Boy Promotions, which hopes to showcase him on March 5th on HBO.

[Click Here To Read More]

What's Seth Mitchelll been up to?

I don't even know who is available. It would be very short notice though. It would have to be someone already in camp.

Comment

Maybe Joseph Parker can be gutsy

Comment

Honestly they should just fight Fres Oquendo and get him out of the way since he's part of the WBA tournament, then they'd still have the Ustinov fight for June and Fury/Klitschko later in the year.

Comment

Chris Arreola!!! He has a name and it would be an entertaining fight as short as it lasts.

Comment

Not enough time to get ready for this. And golden boy is low balling

Comment

It's not going to be any top 30 HW on 4 weeks notice. What is Kevin Johnson doing? I doubt Gavern or Firtha will take it. If the money was right would Derric Rossy take it on 4 weeks notice? They will have to settle on a journeyman & be willing to overpay to get Ortiz an opponent...

Comment

Is Malik Scott a Haymon fighter? Tony Thompson is a rugged fighter who can fight on short notice. I don't believe it should be this difficult to fight a guy on HBO.

Comment

Stop low balling and y'all have an opponent nobody fights for peanuts nomore now adays

Comment

Fight Shannon Briggs! Yeah I know it would be a bit ridiculous but hey the WBA has him rated the #4 so why not

Comment

Working...
                    X