3 titles in fight nigth round 2 career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 titles in fight nigth round 2 career

How many titles can someone win in career mode at once?-Top Rank

[Kudo]: You can win up to three title belts in Fight Night Round 2 as compared to one in last year’s game. You will also be able to move up and down in weight class in this year’s career mode. Once you have won all the belts, you can also win the title of best Pound 4 Pound fighter.

R. Marquez is in a division of his own, I dont understand how they can make a game and put 1 guy in 1 division...It is horrible, anything above 160 in that game isnt impressive the 140 pound division is where its at in round 2.

Comment

Originally posted by spinksjinx
      R. Marquez is in a division of his own, I dont understand how they can make a game and put 1 guy in 1 division...It is horrible, anything above 160 in that game isnt impressive the 140 pound division is where its at in round 2.

yeah, since they added PBF 140 hatton 140 Cotto 140 and chico 135, i know im gonna start my career at Lightweigth and go up from there

Comment

Originally posted by El Terrible
        yeah, since they added PBF 140 hatton 140 Cotto 140 and chico 135, i know im gonna start my career at Lightweigth and go up from there

Thats really the only place to start and end, the heavyweights are mediocre. I think the roster is HORRIBLE!

Comment

ok, i jumped into onclusion, i remember when Kudo said that were only allowed to move in 3 divisions in career mode, so im guessing he meant we can win up to 3 belts total in career mode, not in each division, i hope im wrong

Comment

hol on so its 3 titles in each division... or 3 titles all together???

Comment

Originally posted by xrhythmxnxbluesx
              hol on so its 3 titles in each division... or 3 titles all together???
              all together, since you can move up to 3 divisions, not 3 titles in one division

Comment

Originally posted by El Terrible
                all together, since you can move up to 3 divisions, not 3 titles in one division
                iight thanx...

Comment

when is the official release of FN:R2??? i am eager to own this game...

Comment

Originally posted by air_keng
                    when is the official release of FN:R2??? i am eager to own this game...
                    march 1st, people already have the demo so you can call and check...

Comment

Working...
                    X