No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chris Avalos wants the Rigondeaux-Agbeko winner next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chris Avalos wants the Rigondeaux-Agbeko winner next

BoxingScene.com caught up with super bantamweight contender Chris Avalos (23-2) shortly after his three round beat down of Rolly Lunas. The fight took place on November 16th in Laughlin, NV on a "Solo Boxeo" UniMas card.

Avalos came out aggressive and punished Lunas from the opening round. Lunas proved to have a sturdy chin as he absorbed tremendous punishment but ultimately succumbed to the relentless assault in the third round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

You can get that ass beat next if you want

Comment

That's a stand up move. Not too many people (want) to fight Rigo.

Comment

Props for wanting to step up. I hope Rigo has a more active 2014.

Comment

Respect. Make it happen.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I like avalos, but his no threat to rigo. no one is at 122 or 126

Comment

He must be really feeling himself after that win.

Comment

i like it, volume puncher who never stops coming ...avalos could win by activity..we've really never seen rigo againts decent fighter with different style from a counter puncher...

Comment

At least he is willing to fight him. Some of the other top guys at the weight just say that they aren't ready for Rigo yet and avoid him.

Comment

I like avalos hes a good fighter and a good kid,i met him and had a convo,but. This kid is not ready at this point,it will look alot like donaire vs raul martinez,he would get outclassed rite now,he should focus on avenging the christopher martin defeat,and possibly step up against rico ramos or anselmo moreno..before thinking about rigo,you know what i think would be a fun fight?santa cruz vs avalos,make it happen!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X