Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Timothy Bradley "If I Lose To Amir Khan I'm Out Of Mayweather / Pacquiao Sweepstakes"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
    These are the post of two butthurt Khan nutt swingers,who have no clue how this sport works..They have not grown up yet and think of boxing as a school yard instead of a business,which it is...
    Not really.
    You are one SERIOUS nutt swinger. A bigger nutt swinger than anyone i have ever met or spoken to in all of my life.
    No one can talk to you about Bradley unless they're agreeing wid your bulls***.

Khan has another loss to his record with the help of Washington DC, Joseph Cooper and the Peterson fan interfering wid the scorecards at ringside.
    Without the two JOKE point deductions Khan won via Unanimous Decision, also for some ****ery reason there was 2 American judges and a Canadian. What's up wid dat? Lol

Watch what happens in the rematch, Khan will get his shot at Mayweather by the end of 2012 and Bradley will sitting on his first defeat. Personally i was shocked he wants the Pacquiao fight, i thought he would just do a PBF and cherrypick & duck his way through his career after flapping it to Khan, so respect to him for that, but he ent nuttin! 12 Knockouts in 29 fights? Thats poor man. He ent even shared a ring with big names either, unlike Khan who's jumped in with Maidana, Judah, Kotelnik, Barrera etc...
    Maidana would have taken Alexander at Light Welterweight.
    Bradley couldn't even knock Holt out Lol. Hopefully Pacquiao actually puts in a performance dis time around, and he will Knock him out cold... 'cos Bradley's a minor wid no power or b0llocks.

the only reason Khan fans don't don't like Bradley (on boxingscene.com) is because of you and your c0ck sucking bulls*** Rome.

Bradley has just ducked his way to a Belt by fighting the easiest possible opponents so he can land a big money fight with a boxing superstar like Pacquiao. Took your man 8 rounds to Knock out a 40 year old Casamayor!

Khan wants the legacy, he wants to fight and beat the best.
    He'll easily beat Peterson this time, so even Joe Cooper's deductions won't get him on the wrong end of a split decision or he'll KO him straight up, then he'll KO Ortiz again like in the Amateurs, and go for Floyd (If Floyd takes the fight) ... Just watch

Comment

• Bradley ducked Khan.

Comment

• Bradley ducked Khan... and went onto bigger and better things.

Comment

• Great business move....

Comment

• He basically admitted he really ducked Khan.

Comment

• He ducked Khan, and fought a much more dangerous fighter in Manny...

He can still fight Khan, but had he lost then, there's a solid chance (especially at the time) chance he wouldn't have gotten that Pac fight

He may be more infamous than famous, but at least he vs Khan NOW (or a little later) would be a lot bigger than it would be then... I mean we're the difference between World Championship Boxing on HBO and PPV

Comment

• Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                Bradley ducked Khan...
                Exactly, thank you. Skipped on becoming the 140 champion because he was not confident enough in beating Khan.

Comment

• Fast forward to today and here is Bradley:

and here is Khan:

Comment

• If it helps you boxing fans sleep better at night that Bradley made a good business move, then that's good for you. Let me get some of the earnings you guys received from Bradley's good business move.

I can almost guarantee Bradley vs Khan would be a more exciting fight than how Bradley vs Pac/JMM turned out. It would have also left him a pretty good legacy at 140, leaving as a Ring champ.

Hopefully more boxers do good business moves like these. For example, Garcia should just fight Mayweather now, it's a good business move, get the $5-7mill now and don't risk losing to some one at 147 like Guerrero, Alexander or Thurman.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      If it helps you boxing fans sleep better at night that Bradley made a good business move, then that's good for you. Let me get some of the earnings you guys received from Bradley's good business move.

I can almost guarantee Bradley vs Khan would be a more exciting fight than how Bradley vs Pac/JMM turned out. It would have also left him a pretty good legacy at 140, leaving as a Ring champ.

Hopefully more boxers do good business moves like these. For example, Garcia should just fight Mayweather now, it's a good business move, get the $5-7mill now and don't risk losing to some one at 147 like Guerrero, Alexander or Thurman.
                      Fck that. Why sell out like a biatch to get your ass schooled. I respect Garcia for taking logical steps in his career.

Bradley sold out and became a lil depressed whore when he got terrorised for robbing Pac and acting like he is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Money is important BUT SO IS HONOR. If you can fight to became the undisputed 140 king and make $1mill or get your ass whooped by Pacquiao for $5mill... which would you take?
                      Last edited by miniq; 10-26-2013, 05:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X