Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will you root for come Saturday night?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

manny, thanks for all the memories, still proud to be part of the pacquiao era

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post

i'm also rooting for Juan Manuel.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
        I'm a Pac fan who will be rooting for Marquez because he deserves to have his hands raised at least once.
        And he did. Congratz.

Comment

I'm shocked. It's not even like Pac looked bad, he looked and was doing much better than he did last November 2011. Those two shots though, damn man. Pac got Hatton'd.

Once and for all, we can say Mayweather-Pacquiao is dead.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
            Marquez

1) Justice

2) I'm a Marquez fan and not a pacman fan
            was served

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
              I'm shocked. It's not even like Pac looked bad, he looked and was doing much better than he did last November 2011. Those two shots though, damn man. Pac got Hatton'd.

Once and for all, we can say Mayweather-Pacquiao is dead.
              That was the best I seen him ever since Cotto-Clottey. I even had him winning by a point up until he got stopped

Comment

I thought he won rounds 1, 2, 4, and 5. Pac was up by 2 points on my card, and was about to win the 6th too.

I was shocked.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                  I thought he won rounds 1, 2, 4, and 5. Pac was up by 2 points on my card, and was about to win the 6th too.

I was shocked.
                  Yea, I was worried Juan might have aged overnight. His right hands weren't on point the way they were in the 3rd fight, and he was mostly just landing bodyshots.

He took the slugger's strategy and made it work.

I didn't expect to see that one coming. It wasn't even a "stoppage" but outright KO. I believe the closing bell sounded before the ref could even do anything with dropped manny, so I thought it could have been fixed at first

Comment

Plus manny has an iron chin too making this feat even more incredible

Comment

• Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
                      neutral...have always liked em both, lean more for pac but this time i just want to see a definitive ending in spectacular fashion!!!!!!!!!
                      and it did!!!!!!!!!! Wow

Comment

Working...
                      X