No announcement yet.

WTF Nick Diaz is fighting BJ penn now at 137

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF Nick Diaz is fighting BJ penn now at 137

thats right Nick Diaz missed some media events and was replaced by Carlos Condit, then a few days later Diaz was given the fight Condit woulda had at 137 Bj.Penn....WTF...

You just found out about this?

Comment

damn bro u a little late lol

Comment

ya i guess the info was released on the 10th but ya i guess i am late.... ****s incredibly stupid though... Diaz seems scared..why have the biggest fight you ever woulda had against GSP for a title, specially when Diaz has been talkin alot of ****.... Now your fighting BJ Penn a hard fight for no title dumb.....

Comment

Originally posted by GreatestIam View Post
          ya i guess the info was released on the 10th but ya i guess i am late.... ****s incredibly stupid though... Diaz seems scared..why have the biggest fight you ever woulda had against GSP for a title, specially when Diaz has been talkin alot of ****.... Now your fighting BJ Penn a hard fight for no title dumb.....
          i didn't know nick was fighting b.j at 137.doesn't diaz fight at 170?
          diaz wanted to fight gsp he didn't want to fight penn but dana white changed the card because diaz didn't show up to the press conference

Comment

I think it was because Nate couldnt handle the pressure or commitment leading upto the fight which is understandable I guess.

Comment

haha, yeah man you're late as heck with this news. it's all good, hopefully both diaz and gsp win and they can hopefully have that fight next time.

Comment

he knew GSP was gonna take him down and beat his punk ass...

It's his loss... on any given night i can see him losing to half a dozen fighters. Unless he beats BJ Penn i doubt he gets another shot at the title

Comment

I hear Cain has a fight with Abel coming up.

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
                    i didn't know nick was fighting b.j at 137.doesn't diaz fight at 170?
                    diaz wanted to fight gsp he didn't want to fight penn but dana white changed the card because diaz didn't show up to the press conference
                    UFC 137. They'll be fighting at 170lbs...

Comment

Working...
                    X