Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who did andre ward beat to deserve the n 9 spot in the ring's p4p?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cus D'Amato View Post
    If Froch beat Kessler he'd have that spot on the list, BUT he did'nt!
    Now run along!!
    and why is beating kessler should make anyone P4p material ? i don't get it

Comment

Originally posted by paypayvay View Post
      yes , that's why he's the number 1 168 pounder

but the 9th boxer in the world ? give me a break...
      Well he is currently considered the number1 in one of the best divisions in boxing...that has to count for something, also like I already said not only his he number 1, he is undefeated and has barely lost a round in his career. Abraham and Kessler are multiple world champions and Kessler in particular is a great win. Can you think of 10 fighters that are without any doubt better than him? I can't. I could maybe think of 5 or so and then it is really down to personal opinion and preference.

Comment

Another Froch Fan-Boy trolling NSB

Comment

why are you talking about bute ?

you still haven't explain how is beating bika , abraham , and green makes you one of the top 10 boxers in the world

your talking about his Resume at 168...is Bute not fight at 168? and on top of that you mentioned Bute, calling Bika "BUTE'S Left Overs"...OH I GET IT, your a insecure Froch fan who is nervous about that match up, so to make yourself feel better and more confident, your trying to convince yourself that Ward is not that good...hahaha

First off Ward is in a damn TOURNAMENT, he is not "PICKING AND CHOOSING FIGHTERS" like SOME PEOPLE

secondly, he didn't have to take the Bika fight, he could have just sat around and waited for the next round of the Tournament but he didn't, he took on BIKA to test himself, Bika is always a TOUGH opponent to deal because of his DIRTY STYLE

Abraham and Green was part of the Tournament, it is easy to bash Abraham now but people was picking this guy before the Tournament because of his "POWER" and people was really on the Bandwagon after he got the KO against Taylor

I already told you why he is rated higher....BECAUSE HE IS DOMINATING IN A TOURNAMENT in which most people didn't pick him before it started...THAT IS WHY!

Who else at 168 would you put over him? Froch...oh but wait...Froch lost to Kessler, the same Kessler that Ward DOMINATED IN ROUND ONE of this Tournament! lol

Comment

yes , that's why he's the number 1 168 pounder

but the 9th boxer in the world ? give me a break...
            Being #1 at 168 which is one of the strongest divisions in Boxing currently seems good enough for a Top 10 P4P slot.

Makes sense really.

Comment

#1 Kessler was the big favorite to win the tournament. Ward outclassed him.
              #2 The same Kessler that got outclassed defeated Froch in a very close fight and that same Froch prior looked bad against Direll and should've lost that fight.
              #3 Ward destroyed Green whom was still a top 6 Super Middleweight contender.
              #4 Defeated Bika whom would give anyone in the tournament trouble due to his dirty style. Ward even had problems in that fight. Tell me who in the tournament would destroy Bika?
              #5 Defeated an improved and desperate Abraham(Was more active at first and made things competitive the first four rounds)
              #6 Has yet to lose a Single Round.

Froch has good names on his resume no question BUT Ward has consistently dominated each of his fights while Froch only dominated 1, should've lost 2 and then won one in a competitive fight.

Bute has **** for resume.

Ward as the #1 SMW deserves to be in the ring rankings.

Ward is gonna defeat Froch as well. Ward is all wrong for Froch.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                Being #1 at 168 which is one of the strongest divisions in Boxing currently seems good enough for a Top 10 P4P slot.

Makes sense really.
                this. now end this dumb thread.

Comment

he took the title from kessler , who got his ass spanked by calzaghe in 2007 . don't get me wrong , it was a solid win but nothing too " flashy flash "

title defences :allan green , a guy who never won a title . on top of that he lost to Edison Miranda in 2007 , and was KTFO'd by grandpa glenn johnson after that

saiko bika : lost to bute in 2007 , and to freaking mendy ( DQ ) before fighting ward

artur abraham : exposed against direll , and outclassed against froch . the guy is just too small , and not good at all

to summarize everything = after beating kessler , ward faced a bute leftover ( bika ) , allan green and a guy who was 1-2 in his last three fights ( abraham )

so why is he ranked that high ? why is everyone acting like ward has the best resume at 168 ?
                  Froch has the best resume at the weight by far..But Ward is undefeated and beat Kessler who(on Paper)beat Froch..Can't be mad at Ward being ranked above him at the moment..

But Froch uses that for fuel,he will be right where he needs to be come the end of Oct..War Froch!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TheSlickster View Post
                    #1 Kessler was the big favorite to win the tournament. Ward outclassed him.
                    #2 The same Kessler that got outclassed defeated Froch in a very close fight and that same Froch prior looked bad against Direll and should've lost that fight.
                    #3 Ward destroyed Green whom was still a top 6 Super Middleweight contender.
                    #4 Defeated Bika whom would give anyone in the tournament trouble due to his dirty style. Ward even had problems in that fight. Tell me who in the tournament would destroy Bika?
                    #5 Defeated an improved and desperate Abraham(Was more active at first and made things competitive the first four rounds)
                    #6 Has yet to lose a Single Round.

Froch has good names on his resume no question BUT Ward has consistently dominated each of his fights while Froch only dominated 1, should've lost 2 and then won one in a competitive fight.

Bute has **** for resume.

Ward as the #1 SMW deserves to be in the ring rankings.

Ward is gonna defeat Froch as well. Ward is all wrong for Froch.
                    Should have lost two???To whom??Froch beat Dirrell in my book so who was the other fighter Froch should have lost to??

Comment

well he has the best resume at 168 and is undefeated. who should be ahead of him that is not?

Comment

Working...
                      X