No announcement yet.

The Amazing Story of Francisco 'Paco' Rodriguez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Amazing Story of Francisco 'Paco' Rodriguez

I imagine most of you are familiar with this story, but amongst all the *******/***** BS that goes on in here, I'm sure many of you would like to either watch this for the first time, or hear it again. This is the story of Paco Rodriguez who collpased in the ring infront of his father and brother, then being declared braindead a few days later. And the moving story of how the donation of his heart, liver and lungs to terminally-ill patients allowed them to live on when he could not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwv0Ow4X1tk

Originally posted by The_Golden_Goy View Post
    I imagine most of you are familiar with this story, but amongst all the *******/***** BS that goes on in here, I'm sure many of you would like to either watch this for the first time, or hear it again. This is the story of Paco Rodriguez who collpased in the ring infront of his father and brother, then being declared braindead a few days later. And the moving story of how the donation of his heart, liver and lungs to terminally-ill patients allowed them to live on when he could not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwv0Ow4X1tk
    props to the generous soul

Comment

they had a segment on FNF about him and it was pretty moving

Comment

Originally posted by RyunosukeRonin View Post
        they had a segment on FNF about him and it was pretty moving
        Its a really moving story man, cuts right through the nonsensical BS on here atm.

the girl who got his heart said 'I've been given the heart of a champion'

Comment

I caught the FNF piece on Paco not too long ago as well. It was a very moving and emotional story where a (ring) tragedy transformed into goodness and triumph. I actually was weeping by the end of it....

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
            I caught the FNF piece on Paco not too long ago as well. It was a very moving and emotional story where a (ring) tragedy transformed into goodness and triumph. I actually was weeping by the end of it....

dont blame you my friend. respect

Comment

Originally posted by The_Golden_Goy View Post
              Its a really moving story man, cuts right through the nonsensical BS on here atm.

the girl who got his heart said 'I've been given the heart of a champion'
              truer words have never been spoken

Comment

Working...
              X