• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which KO is more impressive.?

1. Pacquiao KO2 Hatton
    2. Martinez KO2 P.Wil
    3. Donaire TKO2 Montiel

I know the Donaire one is technically a Knockdown but, many argue that the fight should have been stopped there, so I put it in..

Pacquiao KO2 Hatton
    30.88%
    Martinez KO2 P.Wil
    55.88%
    Donaire TKO2 Montiel
    13.24%

its still maravillas.

Comment

Donaire KO was expected from most of the boxing fans, more technically sound KO.

Martinez KO was coming from underdog, most unexpected KO.

Pacman KO was most entertaining. Whole fight action packed and KO was coming.

Comment

They were all magnificent. I voted for the Martinez one though for the fact that Martinez turned around and was walking away while Williams was still falling to the canvas.

Comment

Originally posted by Instinto View Post
          Donaire KO was expected from most of the boxing fans, more technically sound KO.

Martinez KO was coming from underdog, most unexpected KO.

Pacman KO was most entertaining. Whole fight action packed and KO was coming.
          completely agree... i would say donaire & martinez are the most impressive though, pretty equal, both on near undefeated fighters, ranked in top 10 p4p & never been ko'd.
          pac was the best fight, but hatton had fallen before, the great thing about all 3 of them though is that they were in big important fights, that were supposed to be close, fight of the year candidates but ended in a very early, impressive knockout. which of course makes the winning fighter much more popular, great for the sport.

Comment

Pacquiao ko surprised me, but it wasnt as impressive because it wasnt a one punch knockout. Ricky Hatton was the only stoppage Floyd had in two yeras, so it wasnt out of the question Pac could stop him.

Martinez ko surprised me cause, while both proved the first fight they could knock each other out, they had showned neither of them could finish the other especially from one punch, and both had great chins.

Donaire ko didnt suprise me at all, both of them could stop the other without a prob.

Comment

martinez williams 2. That was the last thing i expected to see and it was only in the second round!

Comment

Montiel > Williams > Hatton.

Comment

Martinez knocked out the PW nuff said.

Comment

For me, Martinez against Williams was the most impressive of the three.

Comment

Working...
                    X