No announcement yet.

Why so much of Ggg hate now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why so much of Ggg hate now?

Before his loss everyone was rideing Ggg wave talking anout how he would be a 160 great one day.

I was and still am a Ggg fan i was rooting for Canelo over him thoe bit still suport Ggg but now everyone is against him calling little G making him into a Meme lol.

He is still a top notch fighter who brings nothing but excitement to the ring and is still pretty humble why hate.

Now? GGG always had haters and always had dummies calling me lil G, Bumlovkin or 97G. Nothing new

Comment

The only thing I know is he’s got enough money now that his great grandkids are going to be wiping their ass with money like Broner.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue54 View Post
        Before his loss everyone was rideing Ggg wave talking anout how he would be a 160 great one day.

I was and still am a Ggg fan i was rooting for Canelo over him thoe bit still suport Ggg but now everyone is against him calling little G making him into a Meme lol.

He is still a top notch fighter who brings nothing but excitement to the ring and is still pretty humble why hate.
        No its not new. It's just a certain group of losers that are jumping on everything he says or does to discredit him. No fighter is perfect so if you go out if your way to find fault it's probably available. Problem is they ignore the failings of the fighters they like and gloss over them. Now that he has an official loss they feel embolded to say anything that pops into their head. Look at the ridiculous comments that are supposed to pass as boxing talk. Comments about the way he looks, his ears, where he is from, his religion, calling him Borat, his accent, the fact that he uses an interpreter and anything else they can use to ridicule him. It's truely disgusting and childish. Some posters have even taking to answering their own posts when they can't get a response. There are a couple of guys that have filled pages with only their consecutive comments.

Comment

ggg been shaking up this place for a long time, how many fighters get that many insult names made up about them?

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
            No its not new. It's just a certain group of losers that are jumping on everything he says or does to discredit him. No fighter is perfect so if you go out if your way to find fault it's probably available. Problem is they ignore the failings of the fighters they like and gloss over them. Now that he has an official loss they feel embolded to say anything that pops into their head. Look at the ridiculous comments that are supposed to pass as boxing talk. Comments about the way he looks, his ears, where he is from, his religion, calling him Borat, his accent, the fact that he uses an interpreter and anything else they can use to ridicule him. It's truely disgusting and childish. Some posters have even taking to answering their own posts when they can't get a response. There are a couple of guys that have filled pages with only their consecutive comments.
            It's because ggg attacked everyone and never backed up his talk.
            Don't go saying you are atg and p4p #1 and everyone ducked you etc.

This is what happens when hype is exposed.

And please I don't want to hear the ggg too old, ggg too rich, blah blah excuse machine. It was ggg responsibility to build his legacy. Worse most ggg fans were begging Floyd to move up and fight ggg at a catch weight when Floyd was 40. And telling ward to go move up and fight kov. And telling Hopkins to move down and fight ggg at 44. Lol.

Can't have it both ways. It's why Floyd, Hopkins, and ward will be remembered as atg and ggg will be a good champion.

Comment

I hate that he and his clown partner Loeffler are putting all their crushed eggs in one Canelo basket. What's the point of going back and not be interested in the other top guys in the division? And why is DAZN wasting all these money letting this clown fight bums?

He and Loeffler are too dependent on the Canelo paycheck. I always thought he's got star power of his own. Yet he'd rather be a leech to the Mexican's popularity.

Fck the trilogy. I'm not interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue54 View Post

Since the end of WWII Boxing has been increasingly a loser's sport. Working class people suddenly became Middle and Upper-class, so their kids have been going to team sports. Also, the supply of fighters traditionally came from the children of European immigrants, which was also largely cut-off.

Not that there haven't been great fighters, but the talent pool has been falling off. And that attracts more and more people who like the idea of Boxing as a B-rate sport.

Golovkin defies that. He's a legit killer. Much better than any American Middleweight post WWII not named Robinson.

He's like Lomachenko, Fury, and Usyk. Old school. He's got true heart, and is a master craftsman. Not just a thug who probably should've been aborted.

People should be enjoying this era. It's only a matter of time before former Communist countries are as rich as the West, and their kids are doing team sports, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Dontbeahater View Post
                  It's because ggg attacked everyone and never backed up his talk.
                  Don't go saying you are atg and p4p #1 and everyone ducked you etc.

This is what happens when hype is exposed.

And please I don't want to hear the ggg too old, ggg too rich, blah blah excuse machine. It was ggg responsibility to build his legacy. Worse most ggg fans were begging Floyd to move up and fight ggg at a catch weight when Floyd was 40. And telling ward to go move up and fight kov. And telling Hopkins to move down and fight ggg at 44. Lol.

Can't have it both ways. It's why Floyd, Hopkins, and ward will be remembered as atg and ggg will be a good champion.
                  Can you post a video or article of GGG saying he's an atg and p4p #1? I'm interested in hearing that.

And no, Ward isn't an atg. He was a damn good fighter, but he's not in the same league as Floyd and Hopkins.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                    Good post, Tony. Green K.
                    I agree some of the trash is over the top.

Comment

Working...
                    X